Closing my hand around his wrist, I gently tugged it away from his face.

"I. . . I had b—bad dream." He cried. "I look for you everywhere."

"Oh sweetheart, I'm right here, okay? I'm here. Are you sure you don't want Chris? Or Fox?"

"I had dream they mean to me. Only want you." He sniffled and cried even harder, collapsing in my arms.

"C—Can you pwetend to love me today? I scared. I no want to be alone."

"I'm here, Noah. I'm not going anywhere." My heart physically tore hearing how I've made I'm feel. Of course I already know what I've done, but to hear the pain in his voice. . . It's breaking me.

I turned my head to look at Anthony and Julian, the two nodded, giving me the ok to go. I lifted Noah up in my arms and carried him down the hall to another one of their living rooms.

It had a large sectional a tv and a whole nother sound system. The one wall was covered in windows, letting the moonlight shine in.

Before setting Noah down, I grabbed the remote for the tv and sat with him on my lap.

"Do you want to watch a show? Maybe that'll help you feel better?" I asked softly, brushing some hair behind his ears.

"Um. . . Okay." He whispered.

I flipped through Netflix and found a show I felt he'd like, then set the remote down beside me.

"Do you want to talk about your dream?"

He took an unsteady breath, then looked up at me sadly.

"T—They took Mr. Snuggle from me and they laughed. A—And they made fun me for having stuffies. They said I was too old to have them! Then they uhh lock me in dark room and they left me in there all by myself. I was so scared."

"Oh my baby, I'm so sorry. I hope you know that it was just a dream and they would never do that to you. They love you so much, okay? Your never too old to have your stuffies either, understand? You can have as many as you want." I smiled, tightening my arms around him.

"So you no think I'm too old? Because I don't wanna get rid of my stuffies. I love them!" He blushed, nuzzling his face into my neck. "I love them with my everything. Mr. Snuggles always there for me."

"No, you'll never be too old for them sweetheart. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, okay?"

"You think I pretty?" He sat back a little to I could see his face.

"You're the prettiest boy in this whole entire world. The prettiest boy I've ever seen."

"Really? That sounds like. . . Really pretty. I don't think I that nice looking." He simpered, biting down on his bottom lip shyly.

"You're gorgeous, sweet boy. You always will be, especially in my eyes. I know you might not remember this when you're big, but I won't leave you again. I know my promises to you don't mean a lot, but I'm working on it. I'm sorry for hurting you, and I'm even more sorry for leaving you that day. I hope one day I can earn your trust back." I wiped at Noah's eyes before continuing. "I don't expect you to trust me for a long time, but I will do everything I can to make it up to you. I'm tired of running."