。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴇ, ʜɪ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴇ!

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩!"
~ my mom, 2023

i'm just a teenager with nothing to do in life expect for being obsessed with taylor swift. i'm really chatty online so please feel free to leave some comments and feedbacks on here!

this a book filled with stories that kept me up in the middle of the night. like literally, i came up with all these because i couldn't sleep at night and needed something that can solve all my daily problems.

 like literally, i came up with all these because i couldn't sleep at night and needed something that can solve all my daily problems

| 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞! |
 the best day - taylor swift 
by -fvrevxrmore

| 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
will be listed at the start of each chapter if there's any.

| 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 |
feel free to make them! dm me for any suggestions or prompts. please do specify if you have a certain era that you would like the story to take place in, or else i will choose.

| 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 |
↳ this is a one shot book that contains multiple short stories
↳ this story will mainly be written in third person, the point of view might change through out the book.
↳ this book is fully fictional, aka. that none of these event are likely to have happened in real life.
↳i dislike y/n fics so i would give all the ocs aka her daughter(s) here a name, might be the same, might be different.
↳ hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated here, those comments will be removed and blocked
↳ about her boyfriends, i'll probably be using a whole variety of them depending on the eras but please note that I respect every single one of them and I don't want any disrespect towards any of them. (yes, john and jake included)
↳ i don't know anyone mentioned in this book in real life and i don't mean any of the any harm.
↳ this not only applies to me but to all the other authors out there as well, please remember that we all have a personal life and things outside of wattpad to do.
↳ oh yea, almost forgot. please go check out my other taylor swift fanfiction called tied together with a smile <3