author's note

Hi, everyone!

First off, I wanted to say thank you very much for choosing to read my book! 

If you're a follower of mine, I promise I will be publishing the sequel to my Armin fic. And if you're not, welcome! (what're you waiting for? come follow me!)

I wrote this book quite a while ago and finally decided to publish it now bcoz I am stuck in writer's block for some Bleach fanfics. But don't worry about this book getting discontinued! Because I have written it until the end, all that's left is to publish all the chapters! Anyway, please pretend that this book makes sense because it was really mostly just self-indulgent. 

And of course, I do not own any of the characters except for Freya Ludwig nor do I own the existing plot apart from the one I created for this book. Those belong to the genius, Hajime Isayama, the mangaka of Shingeki No Kyojin / Attack On Titan. 

This story follows the plot of season 4 until the ending so manga spoilers if you haven't finished reading it!

Anyway, here are some trigger warnings! If I missed any, please let me know!

1. Death (it's AOT).

2. Angst (it's AOT).

3. Blood (it's AOT).

4. Murder.

5. Floch (let's be real he needs a warning).

6. Manga spoilers.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing to read this! If you are interested in any of my other works, feel free to look at my profile :) 

Tumblr: stanurines1mp

Wattpad: stanurines1mp

Please vote or like the chapters and it would mean a lot if you leave comments :) I love to read comments and I would appreciate any constructive criticism or thoughts :) I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing :)

Thank you very much and enjoy!!

-Nawal S.A.-