A normal day ?

A dull rainy day when friends are sitting near the bus stand waiting for the bus
Luke cried "why does it always happen to us first ever time we decided to go on a trip but it is raining 😭 seriously?how can it get any worse .Ween disappointed"it can get worse if my mom calls me home 😑 Sush argues "no other words ,it can get worse if the bus got cancel you see .

Aurora "let's just beat this girl the bus really got cancelled" ,she showed her phone .North says"can we head towards that bakery i am hungry.Ween was going to hit North but he already left towards the bakery so they followed him.they were soaking wet ,thinking to cancel the trip .(Ween was recording all this for her channel and she was going to trip for some events related to YouTube so she first time ever wore a dress following the dress code )

Ween in a dull tone "you know how much hardwork i did to get permission from parents my elder sister this idiot didn't even open her mouth if you cancel it now i can't guarantee i can come again "Ween made them agree then Sush booked a cab but surprisingly it came within 5 seconds or less .

The cab driver says to get in but Ween asked "you will not ask otp" then the cab driver looked at her and said you only book at this time ,i was near to you so i can clearly see you guys doing that 🙂", Ween gets some unusual vibes from him but her friends drag her inside .

They were just talking while Ween was closely observing everything but then suddenly everyone fell down and when they opened their eyes ....the surroundings it was completely different it was not looking like they were on earth and there was no cab driver near them .( Continue in next part 2 .😅guys please support the series)

Introduction characters

Luke:gets scared easily,crazy,loves friends,sweet but scared
Aurora: crazy,does stupid things,good at scaring Luke,brave but it's fake, material girl
North: overprotective, always hungry,can be easily kidnapped, strong but idiot
Sush:elder sister of Ween,stupid,no reflexes,smart but dumb,bullied by ween 24hours,supports
Ween: depressed, anxious,overthinker,fast reflexes,therapist, problem solver,sweet but psycho, tomboy, angel 😇 and more than devil when angry