"The Queen?" Aurora asked, rummaging through her closet before finding another dress. "I'm not wearing anything she gives".

Before the other women could protest, she changed and came out.

"Aurora. She's the Queen," Beth said.

"So I've been told," Aurora said, rolling her eyes.

"This is an insult to her, Aurora. You may want to change back," Adelaide said quietly.

"I don't care," Aurora said, realizing that she meant every word she said.

"Aurora!" Andrea hissed. "She could be hearing you right now".

Aurora laughed. "Right. Because stalking the conversations of a girl she so very nicely insulted is the only thing a Queen has to do".

Little did she know that Queen Elora was infact, listening to the proceedings from her chambers, flinching as she heard Aurora retort.

***

Aurora followed Adelaide's instructions and walked to the gardens, arriving at a secluded gazebo. There was a balcony above it, and it was truly charming - with carnation and rose bushes surrounding it, and creepers creeping around the pillars that held the gazebo.

A table had been set in the middle, laden with chocolates and strawberries and scones.

Prince Eric sat on one of the chairs and stood up as he saw her approach.

"Aurora," he said. "Long time no see".

Aurora curtsied and laughed, seating herself on the chair.

"How do you like it?" Eric asked hopefully.

"It's beautiful," she said, her eyes trailing to the colorful carnations that had bloomed.

Eric followed her line of vision and said, "I remembered. You said they were your favorite flowers".

Aurora smiled, recounting the memory of that day - it seemed like so long ago.

"I wish I could paint them," she murmured.

"And you can. This garden is always open to you," he said.

Aurora nodded her thanks and took a strawberry from the platter, nibbling it slowly.

"Elanor and Elodie said that they missed you," Eric said.

"I do too. Please tell them that they can come to my chambers anytime. If they don't want to, you can always say that I promised hot chocolate with extra marshmallows for Elanor and the same with peppermint candies on top of Elodie," Aurora said, laughing.

"I'm surprised you remembered," Eric said, smiling widely.

It was a smile that could make any woman swoon.

Everyone except Aurora.

"Ofcourse I do," she said, before leaning forward and talking more seriously. "Eric this is extremely romantic".

"Why thank you," he said, grinning at her.

"You didn't let me complete. Romantic for anyone but me," she said.