Jungkook nodded slowly and Jin's smile grew bigger. Jin was beaming with glee because Jungkook was slowly realizing his mistakes and trying to mend things. He has waited for this for a very long time.He ruffled Jungkook's hair and said ,

" Make Taehyung happy, earn his forgiveness, eventually , everyone will come by."

A beautiful smile broke into Jungkook's face and he excitedly jumped on Jin making him stumble backwards and kept on saying thank you.

Jungkook just needed a little bit of encouragement and he found it and he was ready to take a step and talk with Taehyung. He wanted to put an end to everything and was looking for the right opportunity .

When broken bonds were about to mend, a shredded piece of the past was on its way to put another crack on the already broken bonds. Taehyung wanted to question fate , why happiness always eludes him.

After many twists and turns ,Taehyung thought happiness would sit on his lap but he forgot his lap was cursed.

He was sitting in front of his cupboard, a pink box opened near him and the things which were inside the pink box were scattered all around him. He was hugging a picture near his chest and crying profusely and hiccupping and talking to the photo as if it could hear all his sorrows.

" I am sorry baby, mom was being so selfish. I am sorry I didn't let you meet your dad. I am the worst mom, bun. Forgive your mom , bun. Too engrossed in my own happiness but I promise baby, mom never forgot about you. Your mom loves you, misses you very much."

Taehyung's tears were ceaseless ,his heart was aching so much that he wanted his heart to stop beating.But his fate didn't allow him to die too. Taehyung was crying uncontrollably ,the last few days he spent with Jungkook was rushing back to him at once.

He asked the photo with tearful eyes ,

" Baby, do you think your dadda will forgive me? You know baby , I have seen enough hatred in his eyes but there was always this speck of love hidden in his eyes. This kept me going. I am not strong enough to reveal the truth my bun. Tell me how should I tell this to your dad? Don't let your dad hate me too much."

Taehyung put the photo closer to his chest and laid down on the cold floor. He curled himself into a ball and held the picture tightly and muttered,

" I am sorry Jungkook! "

Elsewhere, a man caught between the fight between two brothers was suffering from restlessness. A plethora of feelings were overcrowding his mind and anxiety was plastered on his handsome face. His long forgotten coffee was lying on his hand, getting cold and he was looking at the starless sky.His once cheerful eyes were as empty as the dark sky.

A pair of strong arms, wrapping around his petite waist shook him off his thoughts and he rested his head on the aforementioned man's shoulder to seek comfort.

" Why is so much stress resting on my handsome husband's face?"

Namjoon asked.

Jin sighed heavily and replied monotonously,

" Worried about Taehyung and Jungkook."

Namjoon nodded, tightening his hold around Jin's waist and placed a chaste kiss on Jin's shoulder.

" What did those two idiots do now? I saw them getting all lovey dovey today at the party. God knows what they are up to now, "

Namjoon said and buried his head in Jin's neck inhaling the intoxicating smell of Jin.

Jin turned around and laid his head on Namjoon's chest and told him everything that Taehyung told him and how he rushed out and what Jungkook said and asked today.

Namjoon was listening to everything carefully and asked Jin with uncertainty,

" Are you also thinking the same thing I am thinking about the mark.?"

Jin nodded his head ,fear conquering his heart .He tightened his hold around Namjoon.Namjoon blew air out of his mouth because now he was also in distress .He muttered,

" God forbid! I hope we are wrong."

Jin chuckled dryly and asked,

" Why both of them can't be happy for once? Are they really meant to be? Why fate is being so cruel to them?"

" I don't know when they will find their happiness but one thing I know for sure is that they are meant to be.Only they can hurt each other the most but at the same time love each other the most,"

Namjoon replied and kissed Jin's temple.Jin sighed ,

" I hope their love vanquishes their hate and they find solace."

"They are each other's solace, like you are mine,"

Namjoon replied ,kissing Jin's forehead. Jin gave Namjoon a soft smile and said looking into Namjoon's eyes,

" You know, I am very lucky to have you.Be mine in every parallel world , in every life. Be mine forever.I love you."

After saying that Jin gently cupped Namjoon's and connected his lips with Namjoon. They both shared a long and passionate kiss .

" Forever is a myth , my Moon so be my myth.I love you and promise to love only you in every parallel world, in every life,"

Namjoon replied and sealed the promise again with a kiss. After breaking the kiss Namjoon carried Jin inside the room in bridal style and the night celebrated their undying love .

########

Ah , I freaking loooovvvvveeeee NamJin. My next story will definitely be a NamJin one.

Anyways, I hope you are liking the story.Share your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

Will be back with another update tomorrow, till then stay safe and sound.

Author Kainat signing off!!!