20. Parent's Anniversary

Start from the beginning

Otherside inside the party hall everyone is wishing Mr. and Mrs. Jeon and giving them gifts. They both are also greeting the guests.
Soon the door of the party hall opened and Jeon Jungkook along with a silver haired man came inside. Behind them Hae-jun is also coming. Every girl or boy present inside the party hall has their gaze fixed on the two handsome males who just came inside.

Jungkook directly went to his parents and said, "Happy marriage anniversary mom and dad." He then hugged both of his parents and his parents also hugged him smiling widely towards him. Jungkook very rarely comes home so his parents miss him a lot. They broke the hug and Jungkook gave his gift to his parents. Then he turned towards Taehyung and introduced him to his parents, "Mom dad, he is my friend Yoongi. We both met in London. He came here for some work and I thought it would be nice if I could bring him to meet you both."
Taehyung bowed infront of Jungkook's parents and said in a deeper voice, "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jeon."
(Taehyung's real voice in this ff is not deep.)
"Oh thank you son. If you are Jungkook's friend then you are welcome anytime in our house " Mrs. Jeon said.
"Please take a seat young man." Mr. Jeon said to Taehyung.
Taehyung bowed politely and said, "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." Then he and Jungkook both sit beside each other on the main table.

Soon some dance performances and other musical shows started. After the last performance Jungkook's dad requested him to perform something for them. His other siblings also encouraged him. Having no other choice he agreed with it. He played piano and started singing. Everyone present inside the party hall has their gaze fixed on the charming man playing piano. Taehyung is looking at his husband with love filled eyes. He didn't know that his husband could sing this well. He thought that Jungkook's voice is somewhat familiar to the world's best singer, Taylor. He is a famous singer but no one has seen his face till now. For the past five years he has been getting the award of best singer but he himself never came infront of the media or public. Taehyung himself is a big fan of his. Can it be possible that Jungkook and Taylor are the same person? As soon as this thought came into his mind he started admiring Jungkook even more.

But Taehyung was unknown from the fact that someone had his gaze fixed on him. It was none other than Jeon Jimin. Jimin was looking at him with love filled eyes. He fell in love with the silver haired male at the first site. He decided that he will surely make his brother's friend fall for himself.
After Jungkook's performance dinner was served to everyone. And soon guests started leaving one by one. After everyone left Jungkook told his parents that he and Taehyung are also leaving.
They both left for their apartment.

Next day, at night
Taehyung came home from his shooting. Today director Michael told them to leave early. He freshened up and wore some loose clothes. He talked to his daughter for sometime and then decided to make dinner. It's almost time for Jungkook's return. While he was deciding what to prepare for dinner he heard noises outside the door. He thought it was Jungkook. He excitedly went towards the door and looked through the peephole. It's his habit to always check through the peephole. But what he saw made him pale. Outside the door Jimin is standing and trying to open the door while Jungkook is trying to stop him from opening. Taehyung felt like he just saw a ghost. He quickly ran towards the living room. He don't have time to hide inside the bedroom so he hided behind the couch.

Soon the main door opened. Jungkook came inside and turned towards his brother. He said, "Hyung you wanted to drop me now that you have done it I think you should leave."
Jimin pushed his brother and went inside saying, "Kookie let me take some rest. You know today I had to attend 5 meetings. I am tired bro."
Jungkook quickly followed him and saw that Jimin was laying on the living room couch. He said, "You can take rest at your own house Hyung."
"Kookie how can you behave like this with your own brother. I used to take care of you in childhood and now you are throwing me out of your house. You remember I used to buy chocolates for you?"