Episode 1 (Pilot)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Mukhang ang babango pa nila" (They look like they all smell so good) another one whispers.

All five SB19 guys welcome the girls with million dollar smiles before a TV host steps in.

Mission one for the boys is simple: each should choose one from all eighteen contestants to swoon for 24 hours.

Episode one is a test for the girls to contain their feelings for their idols while the boys try to charm them.

Five girls who will fail this task will be eliminated at the end of the week.

Paige couldn't quite focus on what the host is saying.

Paige  just looks around, appreciating the fancy interior of the place and wishing to own something like this someday.

Suddenly, a hand holding out a white rose blocks the view Paige was looking at.

Paige's eyes make its way to the features of the guy who is handing her a flower.

"Ey what's up" He has a low, attractive voice but Paige finds the white blonde buzz cut a little weird.
And his eyes.

His eyes look like they're always sleepy.

He seems like a guy who doesn't normally know how to approach people.

Paige asks, having no choice but to take the rose, "Wait. Para saan pala 'to?" (Wait. What's this for again?)

Kent was the last person who's given Paige a flower.

The guy looks taken aback for a moment. And then he smiles at the other guys, mouthing them something for help.

Everybody notices that the boys are secretly teasing each other from a distance.

Luckily, the girl beside Paige saves her from an awkward situation and whispers
"Girl, napili ka ni Felip. Mag thank you ka nalang." (Girl, Felip is choosing you. Just say thanks)

"Napili saan?" (Chose me for what?) Paige whispers to the girl right back.

"Hey listen" The guy called Felip, cuts in, scratching the back of his head "So ito yung rule ng game. Dahil kinuha mo yung rose, sakin ka for 24 hours." (This is the rule for this game. You took my rose, so you're gonna be mine for 24 hours.)

It's Paige's turn to be taken aback, suddenly remembering Erin's pointers.

"24 hours?!" Paige didn't realize that she has said it too loud, catching everyone's attention.

This made the host and the boys laugh.

What kind of sick game is this?

Paige wants to scream offensive words. But decides against it, knowing that she's currently on live television.

Paige wants to take into consideration that there are kids who might be watching.

"So I think clear na sa lahat ang instructions. Boys, kayo na bahala sa ating mga girls. The entire villa is yours. Ladies, good luck and have fun!" (So I think the instructions are now clear for everyone. Boys, take care of our girls. The entire villa is yours. Ladies, good luck and have fun!) The host ends his spiel before exiting.

And with that, everyone dispersed to happily continue on with their own lives.

Except for Erin who seems to be looking bitterly at Felip's way. Despite her being chosen by the one named Josh.

Paige wonders what's going on with Erin so she stares curiously at her.

Felip clears his throat to grab Paige's attention back to him.