nine.

Sean smacked his lips before slamming his phone on his bed. Milan hadn't texted him since this morning and he was wondering if she was just ignoring him or if she had been away from her phone. He highly doubted it, this generation loved their phones.

"You good man?" Deon asked as he looked over at his friend, they were playing 2k and every time they had a break Sean would look at his phone.

"I'm good." Sean reassured.

"Aight, imma head over to Taylor's. You sure you're straight?"

Sean nodded.

"Alright man." Deon left out of their room leaving Sean in his thoughts. He powered off his game and grabbed his phone again.

Sean noticed the stacks of notifications from various females but ignored them. He went to his messages and hovered over Milan's.

"What are you doing?" Sean whispered to himself.

He was never the type to get in his head over a female, but he couldn't get Milan off of his mind. The way she smiled, talked, and had this aura about her intrigued him.

It was something he was foreign to. Every female he encountered gave him what he wanted without him having to chase or woo them.

With Milan it was different, she also took the time to get to know him and his interests.

Deciding to put his pride to the side, Sean FaceTimed her. When he saw that the call was connecting he sat back against the wall.

"Well, hello to you too." Sean smiled as he took in the sight of Milan.

He saw that she had her head wrapped and she was snuggled into her covers. Her lights were off but the TV lit up her face enough for him to see.

"Hey Sean."

"Wow, it's like that? What did I do?"

Milan chuckled, "Nothing, I'm just a little tired."

"Tired enough for some pizza and a movie? Please come keep me company, I'm bored and you haven't been talking to me. My heart it truly broken." Sean poked out his lip jokingly.

Milan bursted out laughing "You want me to walk over there?"

Sean's eyes scanned his room before answering, "You're right. I'll come over there, send your location."

Milan agreed and hung up the phone.

Sean got up from his bed and threw on a pull over that was thrown over his desk chair and some Nike Slides. He didn't have to put on any bottoms since he was already clad in grey sweatpants.

He did a smell check on his breath before grabbing his phone and his lanyard.

When he received Milan's room information, he was surprised to see that she was in an upperclassman dorm. He figured she resided in a double room that was for the freshmen and her roommate just happened to step out for the night.

Sean walked across the street to her building and texted her when he got to her door that was located on the second floor.

Soon enough, Milan came to open the door for him. He slid inside and followed her to her room.

 He slid inside and followed her to her room

"This is cozy." He said as he hopped up on her bed.

"Is it?" Milan got back under her covers.

"Hell yeah, a huge step up from my room." Sean took time to exam how neat and organized everything was.

"Thank you, so what are we going to watch?"

"I'm thinking.. The Parkers and while you get that started I can order us a pizza from Dominoes."

Milan nodded, "You watch The Parkers?" She looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Who doesn't? Oglevee is my guy for real."

"Please." Milan laughed.

The two binged The Parkers laughing at anytime Kim said anything dumb or when Nikki chased Professor Oglevee around.

When the pizza arrived Sean retrieved the box from the door. When he made it back inside Milan was already sitting up ready to eat.

"Look at you, little hungry ass.

Milan laughed, "Not too much."

"Now tell me why you been ignoring me?" Sean asked as he plated two slices of pizza on the two paper plates that were sitting on Milan's microwave.

"I really wasn't ignoring you." Milan said, taking the plate from Sean's hand.

"Alright, but your replies got slower."

Milan looked down at her plate before picking up a slice of her pizza. She wanted to know why Sean came with a lot of drama. She had never been one to be in conflict with people, but when he came around she started to lose friends and gain enemies.

"Come on Mil, I promise I won't get upset if you got a boyfriend on me or something." Sean joked before closing the pizza box and taking his spot on the bed.

"It's just.." Milan trailed off, "My roommate Paris-"

"Let me guess, Paris told you about Zoey." Sean intervened earning a nod from Milan.

"Yeah, me and Paris were close until her and Chloe saw me and you together at that party. Then she started to act weird, when she finally decided to talk to me she told me that you had hurt Zoey-"

"Listen Milan, Paris and Zoey aren't people that you should worry about being friends with. Somebody like you shouldn't hang around females like that. I simply told Zoey that I didn't want a relationship with her. We had a agreement and she couldn't hold up her end." Sean explained as she took a bite of his pizza.

Milan was perplexed, she didn't feel right living under the same roof with somebody who was friends with someone who didn't like her.

"I know that this situation is uncomfortable for you and I'll talk to Zoey if you want."

He knew that his mom told him to leave her alone, but he didn't like how she was bringing Paris and Milan into the feud that they had.

"It's just, Paris was my only friend on campus."

"Milan you're capable of making other friends. Better friends."

Milan took in his words while taking a bite of the pizza.

"You have a new friend already." Sean smirked.

"I guess you're right." Milan chuckled.

When the two finished their food, Sean put their plates in the trash can. He then got back on the bed, the only lights that were on were her string lights that hung on the wall.

"Can I lay beside you? My neck and my back is hurting. Promise I won't make a move."

Milan reluctantly nodded while making space for him. Surprisingly Sean's tall, body fit perfectly beside hers.

He slid under the blankets and placed his head on Milan's arm to see the TV better. At first Milan was tense, she didn't want to have a rerun of the Elijah situation but she eventually relaxed.

Soon enough, Milan was asleep and Sean was right behind her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thoughts?

Do y'all think that Milan should continue her friendship with Sean? He brings a lot of drama.