description + visuals

a college love story

Milan is a reserved freshman entering independence. All she's ever been good at is being the top student. That's how she landed a full scholarship at her mom's alma mater. Relationships were never her strong suit being that she was basically sheltered all of her life.

Follow Milan as she learn the ins and outs for the first time. Her naive nature seems to be her downfall until she meets Sean.

Sean is a sophomore in college doing his best to be the first generation graduate in his family. Sean plays basketball as a way to pay for college, but his main focus is becoming a psychologist.

Sean is a lover boy but doesn't see himself falling for anybody in college. In between basketball and studies he has his share of the college women. When he meets Milan he's ready to put those bad habits to the side.

But old habits die hard.

milan evans | milli

sean michaels

•••This is my first book, if I make any mistakes please bear with me

•••
This is my first book, if I make any mistakes please bear with me. I'm open to constructive criticism!

copyright • 2023 jastheegem©
all rights reserved. this book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the publisher.

I do not own any rights to the images or visuals that are used! They are for visual purposes only.