Epilogue

Scott smiled as a canary flew past the window of he and Jimmy's house.

It had been a few years since Lizzie had sacrificed her life for his own and in doing so brought humanity and creatures together.

It had also been a few months since Jimmy had confessed his love to Scott. Needless to say the confession was rather hilarious as Scar and Pearl had fallen out of a tree with Bdubs complaining that Jimmy should've proposed.

Martin and his friends had made an entire marching band to lead them to a party only to find out that Tango and Joel had eaten half of the cake and Scott and Jimmy got to watch as Cleo angrily chased them out.

Speaking of Cleo, she had found out only a few weeks after peace that Scar was the son she had lost sparking a beautiful family reunion.

BigB had been forgiven by Ren, who had taken over The Fairy Fort.

Although Scott still had difficulty trusting him, he did have a good reason to side with the humans, but none of that really mattered anymore as the war was finally over.

The girl who called Scott friend turned out to be the little sister of Lizzie. Maddie was her name and just like her sister, Maddie was big on everyone having equal rights.

Scott had been there at Maddie's first big speech that she had done when she was ten-years-old.

She had also grown the power of prophecy which had made her even more popular.

So much had happened, and yet so little.

There were times when Scott worried that things would go back to the way they were before Lizzie's sacrifice despite Maddie reassuring him that peace would last for generations.

"Scott! Dinners getting cold come on!" Jimmy called out, "coming!"

Scott climbed down the ladder and sat at the table where Jimmy had made curry for them both to enjoy.

Jimmy kissed Scott's forehead as he went to get to his own seat, and Scott smiled.

"Am I really that irresistible to you Sunflower?"

"Scott we're literally dating"

"I know I know, but it's fun to make you blush"

"You know what else is fun?"

"What?"

"Eating the curry your boyfriend worked very hard on"

Scott laughed and started to munch on his dinner. It was nice this life with Jimmy, a knock on the door made them both jump.

"I'll go get it" Scott said standing up.

When he opened the door he found Martin, "oh! Hi" the blonde greeted, "hello, you need something?"

"Kind of"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Welllllllllll... Scar may have burnt down Tango's ranch and we may or may not need your help to stop Tango from killing him."

Scott sighed, "Jimmy, wanna come help?"

"Sure!" Jimmy chirped

Just another day in this world of humans and creatures.

But at least Scott had Jimmy, and at least Jimmy had Scott.

Two husbands of flowers forever looped and woven together.

Until the universe ended.