Prologue

Scott hand was still bleeding from where his mother had stabbed him. Of course he was used to pain considering how his parents loved to drink, but this time was different.

This time his parents were for once sober. No it wasn't the same, because Scott wasn't a human. He had magic, powerful magic at that, and magic was feared and hated by the world. If Scott had known beforehand that he had powers he wouldn't have shown them to his mother.

However that was the first time he ever used his powers, and even though he had only made a poppy grow to the size of a lawnmower he could already feel that his powers stretched beyond that.

Apparently his mother did to as she had screamed grabbing a knife and trying to get Scott out the house whilst also trying to stab him.

Then again any form of powers were hated so it probably wasn't that. Scott heard some rustling and looked up to see a wolf. Surprisingly Scott was not afraid and let the wolf come closer to him. It sniffed at the wound on his arm before looking at Scott. His eyes said something like what will you have me do master?

"Uhm... can you help me heal this wound?" Scott tried, the wolf nodded and gestured for Scott to get on its back which he did.

As the wolf carried Scott farther into the forest he had the vague feeling of eyes on him.

The wolf however seemed unbothered by it.

Eventually they stopped at a pond. It was quite beautiful, probably the most pristine pond Scott had ever seen. The wolf gently nudged Scott over to the crystal clear waters, and Scott got the feeling he was gonna have to submerge himself in.

Thankfully for him though from a voice in his head that he assumed to be a water lily Scott simply needed to dip the wound in which he did.

Scott blinked in surprise as the wound fully closed itself over.

Scott turned to thank the wolf but found that it had simply vanished.

Strange.

Either way Scott now needed to figure several things out which was easier said then done considering he wasn't human.

One: he needed to find a place to sleep since he had just been kicked out of his house.

Two: he needed to learn the full potential of what in the gods names his powers were.

And three: he needed food.

However it must have been his lucky day as what he assumed to be an apple tree (by the gods his powers were weird) guided him to itself. And after eating two apples and thanking the tree a herd of deer came up to him.

The largest of the bunch walked up to him it's eyes telling Scott somewhere along the lines of follow us master we shall show you shelter before leaning down and allowing Scott to ride it.

The eyes that had been following him turned out to be a canary which landed on his shoulder as if it were the most natural thing in the world (and considering animals didn't fear him it probably was all things considered).

As the herd moved on ward Scott felt a sensation of home wash over him.

This felt... right.