Chapter 1.1 - Meeting and Encounters.

Start from the beginning

"No you just ran into one of the very few here coincidently."

"So terrible luck."

"Yes", Vaughn replied, making Kayden audibly sigh. "Well anyways, can I assume that you won't hospitalise other students." Vaughn asks seriously.

"I don't plan to beat non-transcendents that badly." Kayden replied without a single care for could happen in the world. "'that badly' does not sound comforting in the slightest." Vaughn and Keene  thought to themselves. Vaughn sighed before speaking, "I hope that you don't in any case as we had a certain incident with a certian student." Kayden cocked his head to the left with curiousity, "What happened? I'm curious now." the teen questioned.

"Well I suppose I could tell you as you will be a student and most likely involved with their affairs," Vaughn replied, "There was a student  named John, who depsite being level 7.8 he decided to act as a cripple, at a certain point he snapped and decided to beat everyone within the school hierachy then ruled the school with tyranny until he got beaten by another student. He was suspended in the end although he will be comming back tommorrow on your first day. In my opinion he is simply a troubled kid, who has both perspectives of weak and storng," Vaughn continued with Kayden standing infront of him interested by the story.

"This John seems interesting, I want to meet him," Kayden stated, "Oh also, You said something about hierachy, explain that." The teen asked. "Well you see schools around have Royals that are ranked by the power of the student" Vaughn explained, "Now I'd like to ask if you would be interested to join this.".

"This sounds like feudalism, but no I rather not be bound by such things but I'll give it a little thinking." Kayden replied.

"Well,  you were well known for being unaffiliated so I'm not surprised, although the system is already broken because of what John did," Vaughn commented, "Well anyways, I'll let you settle into the school dormitories and Keene will be the one to bring you there"

"Alright lead me there Mr. Keene." Kayden excitedly exclaimed towards Keene as he followed the beige haired man out of the door with his hand behind his head and displaying a chill relaxed air around him.

As the door closed with a faint creak, Vaughn sat at his desk with the sun shining him from behind he let out a smirk before saying to himself, "What an interesting kid, bound to give an interesting time for the students.".

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kayden's POV

I was walking with that Keene guy after my meeting with Vaughn, to my dorms. We entered a 4 story tall building with yet again strange colour scheme like who would think white and brown are complimenting colours either that everyone is strange and deranged. Who knows?

We went up stairs to the third floor ,where I assume my dorm is at , and we walked left towards a tall wooden door ,where we both stopped before Keene looked at me, "This is your room here," he said while handing me 2 keys one bigger than the other, "The larger key is for your dorm, the smaller one is for your locker."

I nodded in acknowledgement as I took the key and opened the large door ,which felt heavy to push, and the door reveal rather large room enough to amaze me that is, "Woah, this dorm is hella big", I commented and Keene responded to my comment with, "Normally students have a roommate but  you seem to be lucky for have one to yourself.". Ah, that explains why, well I'm glad I have one to my self because that means I can do some aura circulation in private. 

"Well, your uniform is in the wardrobe in the bedroom and I'll let you settle in on your own then, I'll be going." Keene said to me I simply replied with, "Sure.".