We don't care about gettin' there fast, we care about not getting locked up in a train car to get cut up and eaten.

"We'll take 23," Rick said, sticking to his decision. Aaron was pale, as white as a ghost. His nerves reminded Rosie of how Gabriel was when they first met him. "We leave at sundown."

"We're doing this at night?" Sasha asked, her face scrunched up a little to show that she didn't like that idea. Rosie didn't like that idea either. Doing things at night made everything more difficult. It was dark, making it harder to see and easier to lose each other.

"Look, I know it's dangerous. But it's better than riding up to the gates during the day," Rick told them all. Why? Rosie almost asked, but Rick answered her question before she could even ask it. "If it isn't safe, we need to get gone before they know we're there."

"No one is going to hurt you," Aaron insisted, growing a little bit irritated. He was tired of this. "You're trying to protect your group, but you're putting them in danger."

Rick turned to look at Aaron again, his face tense and his movement quick. Rosie thought he was going to punch him again, but he didn't. "Tell me where the camp is, we'll leave right now," Rick bargained. They all looked at Aaron, waiting for a response, but he just shook his head. Rick sighed and stood up all the way again. "It's gonna be a long night. Eat. Get some rest if you can."

Rosie sighed, dropping her head back dramatically as Rick got up to go check on the cars. She didn't want to wait in that barn anymore. She'd been waiting all night for everyone else to wake up, and it was boring. Now she was gonna have to wait all over again. She wished that she had some crayons or chalk or paint or anything she could draw with or on, but she only had a stick and the dirt, so she drew in the dirt with her stick. It wasn't very fun compared to crayons and paper,  but it was better than nothing. It was better than just sitting around and thinking.

"Do you think this place is gonna be for real?" Ian asked, leaning his head in his arms as he sat across from Rosie at the table in the RV Aaron had brought. Rosie was sitting across from him, shuffling a deck of cards she found in one of the cabinets. She didn't know how to play any games with the cards, but she did know how to shuffle, so that's what she did.

"They have soda," Rosie replied, shrugging her shoulders a little bit.

"That doesn't make it safe," Carl said, letting out a laugh that sounded a bit more like a scoff.

"It could," Ian said, raising his eyebrows. Rosie had grown to like him more over the past three weeks, but he still annoyed her at times. Sometimes she'd catch him staring at her and she'd give him a glare and sometimes he'd start asking too many questions again and she'd have to pretend he wasn't there. But overall, he'd gotten slightly less annoying than he was at the prison.

"Mother dick," Abraham muttered out, and the RV came to an abrupt stop. Rosie liked when he said things like mother dick and what the bitch because it was very funny. But this time, it wasn't so funny, because the cards went flying all over the place when he slammed on the breaks.

"Hell's goin' on?" Daryl asked, annoyed as he stood up front his seat and paced to the front of the RV. Rosie kneeled on her seat, looking out through the windshield. There was a huge herd of walkers and the other car's tail lights were flying through it. What the hell were they doing?

"Can't go through that," Ian spoke.

"No shit," Rosie replied as she began picking up all the cards again. Seeing that a few had fallen on the ground, she slid down off of her seat and crawled beneath the table, gathering the cards in her hand.