"Zhan Ge.... let's move to the bedroom."

Clothes trailed on the floor as Xiao Zhan handled their way to the queen sized bed. He sat on it with Wang YIbo in his lap who was devouring his mouth.

Xiao Zhan left his only to run his mouth along the neck, leaving perfectly red kiss marks down from his collar bone and over his pecs. His broad and hot hands slipped down from the Yibo's tender waist to grab those thighs, rubbing and kneading them with his fingers. A loud gasp escaped from the younger man's lips as their length rocked together.

"Don't tease me, Xiao Zhan."

The next second his body was pressed on the bed by a heavy body. He loved every bite, every bruise that made him harder and harder under the impressive ministations of Xiao Zhan's mouth. Zhan palmed the left bud and kneaded it while licking the right one with a groan when Yibo slipped his hands into his hair. He hauled him up kissing him again breathlessly and stared into the heavy brown eyes of Xiao Zhan, still hot with his desire. He lifted his hand and let the tips of his fingers trail through the lines on Zhan's chest with interest. His skin was smooth and the act of touching him made Xiao Zhan grow even harder, his shaft thickening up just a little more.

"Yibo, I need you. Now. May I ?" Xiao Zhan bit his jaws and let his hand trail down between Yibo's cheeks to brush a light finger against his warm chrysanthemum. A bright blush spread across Wang Yibo's neck as he felt the touch on the skin of his entrance. He nodded in approval and Zhan covered his hand in lube, running it up and down the cleft of those cheeks, his long pointer finger caressing that wet, pink skin. He slipped in gradually, erupting heavy moans from the younger man.

Xiao Zhan worked his fingers efficiently, the slick slide of lube easing the sensations before he wiggled a third one in, his mouth kissing and licking the pale expanse of thigh. Feeling the other man relaxing under his touch, he lifted those seductive thighs over his shoulder and slipped on a condom and slicked himself up before he scooted in closer.

"Kiss me, Zhan Ge!" The younger man demanded, not knowing how to handle his overwhelming feelings. Xiao Zhan paused himself to kiss him over and over, ensuring Yibo to calm himself.

"I can wait if you aren't ready." Xiao Zhan smiled softly while breaking the kiss.

"No. I want you, Xiao Zhan." Wang YIbo laced his hand around his neck and kissed his shoulder, "I need you more than anything else."

Xiao Zhan felt massive and the stretch was almost unbearable but Yibo forced himself to relax a little more.

"I'll make you feel good." Xiao Zhan pushed in a little more all the way until he was fully seated. After another moment, he slowly tugged out only to push gently back in with an easy rock to his hips. Yibo's fingers dug into those hard muscles, his nails biting into his skin and Zhan spread his legs wide to move even deeper, slamming into that spot that made ripples of pleasure run through their body. Zhan leaned into him and kissed him softly, listening his low hums and bucked in with speed, rolling thrusts and the slapping sounds of their bodies and the lewd creaking of the bed was all that could be heard until the two exploded with the pleasures of orgasms.

"Damn! You're such a brute! Won't you have mercy?" Wang YIbo remarked as he breathed heavily.

"Looks like I won't." Xiao Zhan planted as watched Yibo deliciously devoured under him, "... I'm gonna fill you up until it's dripping out of you."

Wang Yibo gasped at his statement. His sugar daddy was always polite and soft spoken, "Zhan Ge, who taught you to talk dirty?"

"Lao Wang has seriously underestimated me." Xiao Zhan smirked, kissing the pale nape of his lover.

The rest of the night was lost in the echoes of their moans as they lost themselves in the throes of pleasure.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

As the day breaks, Xiao Zhan and Wang YIbo stood by the deck of their private balcony, watching the horizon decorated with soft hues of pastel.

"Shit, My back is freaking sore." Wang Yibo complained with a frown.

"Yibo, is it that bad?" Xiao Zhan patted Yibo's lower back.

"Coming from the one who made it hurt! " Wang Yibo rolled his eyes dramatically,

"I underestimated your gentle and attractive appearance, assuming our night would be filled with passionate intimacy. Little did I know that I would experience an intense and vigorous encounter that left me pleasantly surprised!

"I apologise but a certain someone was yelling 'Faster', 'Harder', 'Don't stop' in the second round."

Before Xiao Zhan could speak any further, Wang Yibo pinched his nipples causing him to chuckle. The golden Sun gradually peaked above the horizon, the radiant beams shimmering the gentle waves across the ocean. Wang YIbo smiled softly as he rested his head on his shoulders, "I'm happy that I logged in on Seeking Arrangement. I finally have you with me."

"I guess the winds of fate blow where they will." Xiao Zhan lifted his chin for a soft kiss, "I've a sugar baby for myself."

"That's right, Mr. Sugar daddy. I've signed up for a lifetime contract."

A profound happiness ebbed from the depths of their hearts. The most precious gift one individual can offer another is their time, and these young men were prepared to dedicate their entire lives to one another.

Hope you enjoyed this book and thank you for your support

Vote and Comment if you enjoyed this update.

Stay safe and healthy

With love,
AR&SS❣️