Chapter 4

A few days later.

     Aidan's thumb hovered over the bright screen and the list of names or phrases that filled it. A contact list with very few actual names, those being the ones closest to him. The rest were just short descriptions of people in a mostly sexual context. 'Freckled dick. Nice.' He remembered being a little envious of that guy. That didn't stop him from calling him again though, to get another glimpse at what he could have had.

     The one he was currently hovering over was an encounter he bothered putting a name to. Cedric. A reminder of who he was or how it went wasn't necessary, as those letters did enough to give him a full-on flashback. He couldn't press it yet. He needed to let out his thoughts in some way. Scrolling further down, he saw the one that made the most sense—and clicked on his name.

     "Leoo... my favorite..."

     He heard an audible sigh from the other end, along with a chuckle that Leo was trying to conceal.

     "Your favorite, what?"

     "Uh... everything?"

     "Fair enough. I love you too, or whatever."

     Aidan leaned against his phone with a smile, as he simultaneously moved further back on the couch.

     "You may say it like that, but I know you mean it. Deep down."

     "Alright, no more of that. Reason for calling me this time?"

     Aidan's face heated up a bit. A reaction he didn't expect. He usually talked to Leo about these things all the time, but right now it felt different.

     "So... you know how I went there again?"

     "Uh-huh."

     The very subtle laugh alerted Aidan; Leo knew exactly where it was headed. Aidan's shaky voice was probably giving it away.

     "I think I actually enjoy being... very... submissive. Or... uh... I did. I did enjoy it."

     "You don't say. I think we've both reached that conclusion already. Anything else you want to add to that confession?" Aidan sighed. His friend was quick.

     "I kind of want to experiment more with it. See if I can go further. And that guy..."

     "That guy again, hm?"

     "Right. The one I did it with... I think he'll be able to do exactly what I want..." He paused.

     "He's so good, Leo. I don't know what to do with myself."

     "Oh, how the mighty have... fallen? It's good though, to discover things about yourself. I hope you know I thoroughly enjoy watching you go through this."

     "You're so mean."

     Hearing Aidan's joking tone, Leo couldn't help but chuckle.

     "All I'll say is, why not see where this leads? I would if I were you."

     Aidan went quiet. He had to take a moment to appreciate that he was sitting there, talking to someone very important to him. One who bothered to listen to these things, and took them seriously. Despite some lighthearted teasing, of course. It was something to be grateful for.

     "Yeah... of course."

     Leo held his phone closer.

     "You okay? Your voice... Did you lose focus? I can repeat myself."

     "No, no. It's fine. I heard you. Just... uh... thank you."

     Now it was Leo's turn to go quiet. That was a very general thanks, not directed at anything specific.