"I will l-lose this job? But sir it's my first project in this compan-"

"And that's the reason why I gave you a group project, you don't know yet how we manage the projects here but still you want to handle a project on your own? This is not confidence, it's overconfidence" namjoon said which made Sarika a little nervous.

"Give your best, be confident but not overconfident, now you can leave"

"Yes sir, thankyou for giving me a chance" Sarika said getting up from the chair. She was going to leave but then namjoon said

"Oh And one last thing, from next time if you tried tricking my hyung in your sweet talk then you'll get straight fired and I'll make sure that you don't get job anywhere else!"

"I a-am extremely sorry for that sir, it will never happen again" she said bowing.

"Hmm, go"

Then she went out.

"My innocent KitKat, I won't let anyone take advantage of your softy side hyungie" namjoon said kissing yoongi's temple. He then tried laying him down on his lap so that he will be able to work on his laptop but Yoongi whined and just clinged onto him.

"hyung you are making my legs sore" namjoon said again holding him in straddling position like before.

But Yoongi was in complete sleepy mode.

"Guess I have to work like this" namjoon said sighing. He decided he will lay him down on the couch later.

(3:42pm)

"Hyung? Hyungie wake up now"

Yoongi shifted in his place and opened his eyes. He was laying on the couch and namjoon was kneeling infront of him.

"You slept for hours hyung, get up now"

"What's the time?" Yoongi asked sitting down on the couch.

"3:45, are you hungry? Should I order something from canteen?" Namjoon asked ruffling yoongi's hairs. He smiled when yoongi rubbed his eyes cutely and yawned.

"Can I have hot ramen?"

"Ofcourse, now go and wash your face" namjoon said.

Yoongi nodded. He got up and went to the bathroom.

Namjoon ordered ramen for both of them.

"Come let's eat" namjoon said as Yoongi came out from bathroom

"Can I use your laptop now? I need to make designs" yoongi asked.

"Sure but come eat firs-"

"Namjoon can I get my own laptop? I promise I won't overuse it this time" yoongi said.

"Not a chance" namjoon said and started eating sitting down on the couch.

"Please namjoon, I will not use it for whole night okay? I will use it Just for office work, I won't even download any movies in it" yoongi said in requesting voice.

"Hyung I said no, you don't need a laptop, just use mine when you need for office work" namjoon said looking at him. He is never going to agree because when before yoongi used to have his own laptop, he used to spend his whole day on it. He was so obsessed with watching movies and dramas that he didn't even used to go out anywhere. All day, he used to stay mostly in his room which left a very bad impact on his eye sight and his mind too. He used to have severe headaches and when one day he almost lose his balance on stairs because of painful headache, namjoon took the laptop from him and never gave him back.

"I am not gonna talk to you!!" Yoongi stomped his foot.

"Okay" namjoon said and continued eating.

"Joonieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" Yoongi whined and sat down on the floor.

"Your whining and tantrum is not going to work, come eat before it gets cold" namjoon said almost finishing his own ramen bowl.

"I am fasting until you don't say yes for a laptop" yoongi said and looked down instantly when namjoon glared at him.

"And you think I'll let you fast?" Namjoon said getting up from the couch. He stepped towards yoongi and bend down to pick him up from the floor.

Yoongi pouted when namjoon sat down back on the couch and held him on his lap tightly not letting him move.

"Open your mouth" namjoon said.

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"Hyung you are already in a big problem with jungkook so I don't want to complaint about you to him but if you didn't stopped this behaviour of yours then I'll call him right now and tell him everything about this laptop thing" namjoon said strictly.

Yoongi gulped and asked
"I am in a b-big problem with kookie?"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

                            🥺🤧Cute

                            🥺🤧Cute