NINE

several weeks later...

"The place is beautiful Celeste." Kasani complimented as he and Meech carefully placed her brand new loveseat onto the carpet floor.

"Thank you." Celeste smiled.

Celeste was so thankful and blessed with the help of Demetrius and the money she had been saving up from her old job, Celeste finally had a place she could call her own.

Demetrius furrowed his brows he could feel the sexual tension from a mile away.

His eyes went from Celeste then to Kasani both of them had the biggest smiles on their face.

"Y'all bumping and grinding?" He asked after putting two and two together.

Kasani and Celeste burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Bumping and grinding is kinda outrageous Bub." Celeste chuckled patting his back.

"Y'all standing here like cartoon characters smiling all goofy and shit."

"Meech you truly are the funniest person I know," Kasani replied.

"I'm so serious, I peep shit." Meech shrugged.

"Ok, Dr. Love." Celeste chuckled.

"Shut up Celeste before I embarrass you in front of ya lil boyfriend."  Meech bucked now posting up as if he was a girl.

"Wassup," Celeste said getting in her stance.

"You could never embarrass me and Sani is not my boyfriend," Celeste replied as she playfully swung at Meech.

"Yeah right," Meech responded swinging back softly.

"Meech you got all day to let Celeste beat your ass we still got hella shit in that truck." Kasani finally said.

Meech put his hands down and his neck turned so fast you would've thought he broke it.

"Fuckin' simp, Celeste can not beat my-

Cutting him off mid-sentence Celeste sent a mean right hook to the left side of Meech's face.

Meech palmed his face feeling the force of the punch take over the entire left side of his face.

"OW!" He yelled his voice booming throughout the entire apartment.

Kasani's jaw dropped in shock.

Meech rubbed his cheek. "That shit is not cool Celeste!"

"I didn't mean to hit you that hard," Celeste whispered, she truthfully didn't think her punch would come off as hard as it did.

"Yeah right, I'll take all that shit that's in that truck back in a heartbeat," Meech said now mugging Celeste.

He'd be lying if he said his face didn't hurt.

"Let's go get this shit, Kasani," Meech said on his way out of the apartment he knocked over a container full of hair products.