Two beds and One Big Surprise

-LINK'S POV-

We arrived and registered to our hotel. The lady behind the desk gave us our keys.

"Hope you have a great time at Vidcon gentleman!" The lady says. "Thank you!" Both Rhett and I say in unison.

We had to our room. 18C was our room. I just hope there is two beds because we have always had to share one bed and it wasn't how I pleased.

We enter our room and thank the lord there was two beds! Rhett jumps on one of the beds, making it his by messing the covers up.

"Now we don't have to share one!" Rhett says relieved. "It's been a while! Now it's time for us to make our fans happy." I say sitting down on my bed.

"So, do you think we should do our challenge in which whom ever's birthday is tomorrow could possibly be on Good Mythical Morning during our podcast?" I ask looking over to Rhett.

"Yea that sounds like a good idea! Well, who ever is closes, yeah!" Rhett says standing up. "Cool. I just wanted your opinion." I say taking off my mythicals. We then get settled and get ready to head over to the convention center to see if the stage is ready for us.

-CORI'S POV-

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE HERE!!" I say freaking out, smelling the Californian air. It's a little more thicker than Utah but I'll get used to it for the rest of the summer.

"Guess who's birthday is in two days!" Lindsay says nudging me with her elbow. "This girl!" I say pointing my thumbs at myself. "So are you excited?" David asked. "Yeah."
-
We get to our grandparents house and we get settled real quick with the greeting of them hugging us. "Oh my gosh you've grown so much! How tall are you?" My grandma says so excitedly after seeing me for almost three years.

"I'm five foot six." I say. "Oh gosh you're either growing or I'm shrinking." She chuckles as she finishes her sentence.

"Hey Cori. We all have a surprise for you." My dad says as I finish hugging my grandpa.

As I turn around I just see five lanyards with I see what looks like passes. "Wait what?" I'm excited to know what they are. my parents, David, and Lindsay are like 20 feet away. I couldn't tell what those were.

"Here's your birthday present!" My mom says so happy. I'm still confused. "What are they?"

"Take this one." David says so softly handing me one.
~~~~~
CLIFF HANGER!!!!🙊 srry for the short. next chapter will get fun and cute! Plus! We're soooo close 1k❤️ thank you guys soo much! love you!💚