Hey Shay!

-CORI'S POV-

"Please tell me you're joking!" I say about to jump to find Shay. "I'm not lying! They're gaining speed, I'll be right behind them to meet you. What time is it to board?"

I took my phone off my ear to see the time appear. It's 12:28. "Okay, it's now 12:28 and we're able to board at 12:35." "Okay. Be there in a second." We hung up and I jumped out of my seat to grab my Shay Carl backpack and bring it back over to David. I thought if I put my backpack right next to me as I act like I'm asleep in David's shoulder, Shay would see it and maybe say nice backpack or something.

I just wait for some reaction until I feel a touch on my arm. I look up in hope to see Shay but no, it was Lindsay. "Where's Shay?" I ask. "He's over there. Just let him settle down and relax." Lindsay said as she sits on my lap. I'm a fragile person so this really hurts. "Hey, get off please?" She gets off and sits next to me.

"Hey, should I go over to Shay?" I ask both Lindsay and David. "You should. You're a huge fan!" David said as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I look over behind me to see Shay probably editing a vlog. "Okay I'll go. He's looking down at his laptop." I feel awkward when I approach to anyone in general because I don't want to interrupt anyone.

I get my camera out of my pocket and start it. I asked David if he could hold onto it. He agreed. I go around the opposite direction to where none of the kids are. A good thing for Shay to notice me as a subscriber, I'm wearing a Trixin hat and his five anniversary shirt on. I turn over to David as I word out 'are you ready' with a smile. He nods.

As I'm just ten feet away, I finally know what to say. "We should go on a run to the Santa Monica pier someday!" He looks up and he puts on a smile. He puts his laptop down for a hug. "Hey! First of all, nice hat and shirt!" I put on a smile. "Where are you going for the summer?" Shay adds as he wraps his arms around me. I was about to cry with joy. This is going to be my year!

"I'm going to California. To visit my grandparents. I know, you we're expecting me to say I was going to Vidcon to meet you! But I'm not..." I say not excited anymore.

"Gate G4 is ready to board." A lady said in the microphone. That was mine and I'm guessing it's Shay's also. "Well, sorry about that. Well at least you got to see me." He looked over at David recording. "Are you vlogging?!" He asked with a smile. Before I answered, I grabbed my phone out of my backpack putting that also on my shoulders. "Yeah actually! I do have a channel!" "Oooh that's awesome! Nice backpack also! By the way, what's the name?" He asked gesturing over David. "It's called MythCore's vlogs." I respond.

"I'll check it out on the plane ride! Do you want to get a picture?" He asked. "Uh yeah! Sure!" David stops the recording and I hand him my phone for a group photo. We take it and we head off to our gate.

"So where in California are you staying?" Shay asked. "My dad said its a few miles away from the city of Los Angeles." "That's cool!" He says. I'm glad to meet Shay.

I'm not able to see him at Vidcon, but I know I won't be able to get to meet Rhett and Link. If I ever see them make a Good Mythical Morning outside while I walk around Los Angeles. That would be nice to stumble across them in their natural habitat!
~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'll try and not have a lot of conversations with different YouTubers since this is a Rhett&Link fic. Let's see how Link reacts to Cori!!😏😏
- any ideas for upcoming events?! Don't worry I'll try and give credit!💟