Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories

Start from the beginning

I stare at the Salvatore boarding house for a moment longer than what would be seem normal and Klaus puts his hand on my shoulder, bringing my attention back to reality

I stare at the Salvatore boarding house for a moment longer than what would be seem normal and Klaus puts his hand on my shoulder, bringing my attention back to reality. I give him a small smile as I sigh out and walk towards the front door with Klaus following closely behind like a replacement to my normal bodyguards.

I open the door and walk into the living room as Damon explains the rules to their game.

"Rule number one: Name the worst thing Katherine Pierce has ever done. Rule number two: Toast to the glory of her impending death. Rule number three: If you come across something that's worse, which you will, repeat rules one and two."

Damon picks up a shot before saying, "She pretended to be buried in a tomb for 145 years, while I waited for her lying ass."

As the words leave his mouth, he drinks the shot.

"Can I join?" I ask as I walk down the few stairs into the room while Klaus vamps over to the little bar and pours himself a drink.

Damon turns to me when he hears my voice and grins when he sees me.

"You came!" He says as he vamps over and pulls me into a hug.

"I wouldn't miss Katherine dying." I tell him as my eyes widen which makes me look over at Jeremy.

"How much as he had to drink?" I ask him and Jeremy just shrugs as he sits down on one of the chairs.

Damon pulls out the hug and looks down at my belly, "And you are huge."

"Jeez, thanks." I mutter as I move past Damon and sit on the couch as I survey the room.

I settle on Matt as he looks at me stunned with wide eyes which makes me raise my brows at him as I wait for to speak.

"You're pregnant." He points out.

"And you are still alive. I guess we are both surprised today." I snip back which makes Klaus chuckle as he sits next to, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"And we are okay with him now?" Jeremy asks as he nods at Klaus which makes Klaus scowl at him.

"I can't go anywhere alone as long as I am carrying precious cargo." I say as I place my hand on my belly.

"Why bring him and not Elijah than?" Damon asks as he takes the seat opposite me.

"Let's say they are in a bit of a time out." Klaus smirks which makes me elbow him in the ribs.

"Can we get back to the game?" I suggest as I change the subject.

Damon pours a shot and holds it out to Matt, "Quarterback, go."

"Uh..." Matt says as he seems flustered by the question which makes Damon roll his eyes and hands the shot to Jeremy.

"Little Gilbert." He says as he does.