"Needless to say", I continue, "you are all invited to come for the opening night. It would be a dream to have the people I love most on this planet with me for such an important event."

They all smile and the girls already start giving their confirmation. Soph also comes closer to my ear and whispers: "Of course we'll be there."

I smile at her and hug her once more. When we let go, I am done with the speech and we can sit back down. Alec claps his hands once and waiters start entering the room carrying trays of food. I give Soph a what the heck look. She grins at her boyfriend and whispers to me: "Babe likes his power". And from the sharp look in his eyes, I guess she's right. My bestie turns to everybody again and says: "Alec and I didn't know what to order for everyone, so we got a few platters. I hope that's enough. If you want anything else, just tell us." She says that, although the table is now filled with all sorts of incredibly fancy food, like appetizers, some very expensive looking meat, little salad bowls and all sorts of other stuff. I also share a look with Caden, who's smirking bright.

"Enjoy", Soph says and everyone starts digging in the food. Well, everyone except my bestie and Alec, who spend some time kissing again, before they fill their plates.

"Did you know about this?" I ask Caden, wondering how on Earth did Soph manage to gather so many people at once. Caden nods and comes closer to my ear to whisper. I am immediately filled by his perfume, so minty and fresh I can't stop the urge to kiss his neck. He chuckles and answers: "Sofia sent everyone from here a message with an invitation a few days ago. The message was quickly followed by a message from Alec, threatening us if we didn't do what his girlfriend says. Of course, Sofia doesn't know about the messages from Alec and probably will never know."

I chuckle, looking at Alec staring admiring at my bestie. I am so glad Adam and I convinced him to man up last year and go fight for the love of his life. Crashing a wedding streamed all over the world must have been hard for him, but I guess he would agree it was totally worth it.

"Just for the record, I came here because I wanted too and not because of the threats. So did everyone else." He looks around the table and then whispers back to me. "Well, probably everyone except those two guys there."

He points with his eyes at Mark and Leo, who sit lonely in a corner. Everyone else is engaged in a conversation. My besties are talking to each other, the Fab Five also started a talk between them, which made Coin smile, Adam look relaxed, Alec just nodding serious and Jacob laughing. Everyone is somehow finding their place in this group. Everyone except the two.

"I'm pretty sure they hate us", Caden continues and he didn't have to say names for me to understand who he meant by "us". The five guys. The Fab Five.

"Why would you say that?"

"Their girlfriends are sitting at the same table with three other single hot guys. That doesn't do well for their self-esteems."

I couldn't help but notice he said three single guys. And they're five. So two of them are taken. His eyes were pointing to Adam, Jacob and Coin as he was speaking. Which means...

"What do you mean three single hot guys?" I ask, and he clearly doesn't notice the issue.

"Well, Adam, Jacob and Noah. Three single hot guys."

It's then he processes his words and realizes his mistake. He swears once.

"Look, Nini. I'm sorry. I know what you must be thinking..." he begins, and my throat goes dry.

"But you don't want me as a girlfriend."

He swallows hard. "It's not like that. I do. I really do. But let's take it slow. We don't have to come together now. We can still continue to be like this without the whole titles."