"if that happens then you can stay with us, with me." jeongin said.

seungmin smiled and nodded.

"ill stay with you." seungmin smiled.

seungmin pov + time skip

my parents were arguing again, all over because ik fucking gay?

i was startled as my ..father bursted in, he yelled at me to pack up and go, i obliged and packed my things, i didnt leave a single thing.

i didnt have much things so it was easy to pack my stuff, i could see my mom sobbing as i left the house.

oh how perfect was the rain.. jeez.

i called jeongin miltiple times until he woke as he was asleep, i couldnt care less if he was asleep! as long as he woke up.

"hmm?...."

"got kicked out.. can i stay over?" i asked.

i heard falling and a groan come from the phone and i stifled a laugh.

"yeaaah.."

i ended the call and walked over to his house, it wasnt far but it wasnt close either.

it was dark and pouring rain, i picked up a brick from in front of someones house incase someone tries to kidnap me.

as i arrive i dropped the brick and knocked, jeongins parents welcomed me with open arms which made me sob uncontrollably.

they were the sweetest people ever, i love them.

after i took a shower i laid on jeongins bed, as sweet as his parents were they made him sleep on the floor mattress.

they always made sure guests were comfortable.

jeongin was fast asleep but i was wide awake, i couldnt sleep but could only sob quietly.

i didnt wanna wake jeongin up from his slumber so i stayed quiet, wiping my neverending tears with the long sleeve i was wearing.

sehun hates me, i refuse to call him a parental figure now.

i guess i was louder than expected because jeongin woke up, i spared a glance before sobbing harder.

he climbed on the bed tiredly and got himself comfy, he laid me down so my head was resting on his chest and he also rubbed my back in a motion.

his warmth calmed me down, the scent of roses radiated off him and i loved it.

i loved him.

i love jeongin..

i love him so much..

jeongin didnt have to say anything to calm me down, just his presence alone calmed me down. i sniffled and wiped the wetness off my cheeks.

i didnt even have to say anything for him to know i  thank him.

it was quiet, just us basking in eachothers arms enjoying the heat radiating from off eachother.

i looked up to him and suprisingly he was already looking down, his eyes were tired but they held so many words, so much energy.

his bed hair was cute.

my gaze flicked to his lips which were moist, i looked back down and circled my finger on his chest.

"seungmin."

i looked up quickly as was confused as he held my cheek, he kissed it leaving me so so confused.

"i love you."

i did too.. but why did it make my heart flutter.

"..more than friends." he ended.

i couldnt speak, i couldnt move away, all i could do was look at him.

"i love you so much seungmin." jeongin whispered.

i smiled and rested my head onto his chest again, i wanted to kiss him if we're being real but im too afriad he'll get disgusted.

he lifted my face up and applied the softest kiss to my lips, he pulled away. his eyes were quick to scan my face.

i leaned forward applying one to his lips, he smiled and kissed my crown caressing my head.

after thet we were more than inseperable, later on he asked to be my boyfriend which i absolutely said yes to.

im not stupid, im relatively smart.

i love jeongin.

147.

wc: 1068

i wrote this in 35 minutes, im tired, im falling asleep while writimg. im not preoof resdinf sozzz but enjoy this sorta short atory buh byee

yes ill write your request.. give me time pls 🫵🏻🙃