17. Contract signing

Start from the beginning

They both entered inside the cabin. Taehyung saw a man of around Jungkook's age sitting on his chair and doing some work. As soon as the man felt someone's presence inside the cabin he looked upward and immediately stood up to greet Jungkook. "Good morning Mr. Jeon." Yeonjun said. Jungkook just nooded at him.
Soon Yeonjun's eyes fall on Taehyung and his eyes started shining. He thought, 'Wow what a beautiful boy. Now I now why my boss is so much whipped for him. He is perfect to be our lady boss.'

As soon as Yeonjun got the news that he is going to meet his boss's wife last night, he couldn't sleep due to excitement. From last night he was preparing himself to look presentable infront of them. His wife even started doubting him saying that he is going to meet his secret lover. It took a lot of time for him to make his wife understand that he is just going to meet his boss and his partner. He smiled at Taehyung and quickly forwarded his hand for a handshake saying, "Hello Mrs. Jeon myself Choi Yeonjun."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow at Yeonjun's act. He never greeted anyone else like this. Is he getting interested in his wife? Taehyung was about to lift his hand for a handshake but before he could Jungkook came inbetween and held Yeonjun's hand in his and said, "I will do it instead of you. You don't have to handshake with him. He is already married."
Taehyung looked confusedly towards him. How him being married is related to handshake? What type of logic it is? Yeonjun also looked confusedly towards Jungkook. Did being married means he can't do a handshake with their lady boss? Why this much discrimination between married and unmarried? His all efforts of last night in making himself presentable got waste. He looked at Jungkook and saw fire in his eyes. This made Yeonjun gulp. He laughed nervously and said, "Mrs. Jeon actually my wife is really possessive. If she came to know about this handshake then she will kill me for sure. Mr. Jeon just saved my life."

Taehyung became even more confused. Why will his wife kill him just because of a simple handshake? And how she will even know that they had a handshake? Did she had installed cameras inside this cabin? He looked at Jungkook for some better explanation.
Jungkook sighed and placed his hand on Taehyung's waist and said, "You don't have to interfere. It's their personal matter." Taehyung nooded understanding that he don't need to think much. Maybe their relationship is just like that.

They all say on the desk and Yeonjun placed a contract file infront of Taehyung. He then explained all the points to him and asked him to sign it.
Taehyung took the contract and started reading it. He found everything perfect and beneficial for himself. But he doesn't have much trust in himself regarding such type of contracts so he pulled Jungkook's sleeves and said in his ears, "You read it for me. I don't have much knowledge regarding all these things."

Jungkook already knew about everything written in the contract. He himself prepared it for Taehyung and had made sure that Taehyung won't face any kind of problem in future because of this contract. But for Taehyung's satisfaction he took it in his hands and read it again quickly. After going through the whole contract once again he said, "Everything is perfect inside the contract. You don't have to be worried. They won't cheat on you and if they dare to do so then I won't leave them easily."
Yeonjun again gulped nervously and thought, 'I need to keep lady boss in protection. If something happens to him then boss will kill me for sure.'

Taehyung signed the contract after Jungkook's confirmation. Now he is officially an artist under Big Picture Entertainment. And it all became possible because of his husband.
"So as the contract is already signed, I will introduce you to your manager soon. For now Jennie will handle all your work as a temporary manager. After you meet your manager, Jennie will work as your assistant. Is it fine Mrs. Jeon?" Yeonjun asked.
Taehyung just nodded at that. He doesn't have any problem having Jennie as his assistant.
They both soon left Big Picture Entertainment.

As they were inside the car now, Taehyung remembered that they don't have much groceries in their kitchen. They also need to buy some other necessary items. So he told the driver to stop the car infront of a supermarket. Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to do all these things and tire himself up so he said, "Tae you don't have to do this. I will ask someone to deliver everything to our house."
"No I want to do it myself." Taehyung whined and pouted his lips.

Jungkook having no other choice told the driver to stop the car by the nearby grocery store. Soon the driver stopped the car infront of a huge shopping mart where every necessary household thing is present.
Taehyung came out of the car excitedly. It's been a long time since he went grocery shopping. Jungkook also came out of the car and smiled seeing Taehyung this much happy. They both entered inside the store and Taehyung started picking whatever they needed to buy. Jungkook just followed him holding the cart. It's his first time coming to a place like this. He never came out shopping like this. His men do these works for him. They completed their shopping and paid the bill. Jungkook picked all the shopping bags and they both came out of the store. As soon as bodyguards saw their boss picking all those bags they moved towards him and took them from Jungkook's hands and placed them inside the car's trunk.

After their grocery shopping, Jungkook dropped Taehyung into their apartment and he went to his office to complete his work. Taehyung decided to place all the things they bought at their places. After doing that he decided to clean their apartment. After cleaning he prepared a simple lunch for himself. He don't know much about cooking so it's best to make something simple. After having his lunch he decided to watch some drama to pass the time.

Jungkook came back home in the evening. He heard some noises from the living room. He went inside and saw that TV is on and Taehyung is sleeping peacefully on the couch. He chuckled lightly and kissed Taehyung's head. It is slightly cold so he brought a warm blanket and covered Taehyung with it. He decided to freshen up and then prepare dinner for them. After preparing dinner he woke Taehyung up. "Tae wake up. It's dinner time."
Taehyung rubbed his eyes with his small fists and pouted cutely.
Jungkook chuckled and said, "Come on get up it's already late."
Taehyung lazily opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook. He then said, "I will come after freshening up." Jungkook nodded at that and Taehyung went to their room to freshen up.
After Taehyung came back they had their dinner while talking casually. Jungkook decided to wash the dishes and Taehyung went to take a shower.

After taking a quick shower, Taehyung decided to go to the kitchen and help Jungkook with his work.
Jungkook finished all the work and was going towards their room.
They both reached the living room when the door bell rang.

Ok this chapter is also over. Meet you in the next one. And guess who is this guest. Is it again Jimin....😂😂😂😂
He won't let them live peacefully....
Bye everyone.....