"That's still better than being back in high school I'm not doing it no way what" Ethan said when he saw Aiden looking at someone.

Ethan looked seeing Danny talking to another guy before turning back to Aiden. "I'm not taking math" Ethan said. "I'll take it for you" Aiden said and they went into the school.

>>>

"Alright that's my face" Stiles said after a roll of toilet paper landed on him.

"I'll catch up with you guys later" Hazel said and went to introduce herself to Kira. "Hey dude good decision buddy good alpha decision" Stiles said.

"I hope so" Scott said. "No, you know so" Stiles said as they reached Stiles's locker. Stiles noticed Scott looking at something. He looked to see he was looking at Hazel before looking back at him.

"What are you looking at" Stiles asked. "Me" Scott said. "You" Scott said. "Hazel" Stiles said.

"Maybe" Scott said. "You ever gonna ask her out "Stiles asked. "I don't know yet" Scott said as Stiles closed his locker, and they started walking.

"Scott you can't keep dodging this it's okay if you like her, you and Allison broke up because of your feelings for her she broke up with Issac cause she's in love with you it's okay to admit you have been into this girl since you met you can't help how you feel" Stiles said.

"With everything going on I'm not sure it's the right time when I do ask her out, I want it to be perfect" Scott said.

"You can't keep putting off asking her out or it will be too late it will be perfect no matter what because you will be with the girl of your dreams besides I don't think you get it yet you're an alpha you're the apex predator everyone wants you you're like the hot girl every guy wants" Stiles said facing Scott.

"The hot girl" Scott asked. "You are the hottest girl" Stiles said leaving when Issac approached.

"What" Issac said. "I'm the hot girl" Scott said. "Yes, you are" Issac said and Scott smiled heading to class.

>>>

"Ow don't you have any anesthetic" Peter asked after Derek finished sewing his finger back on his hand. "Yep" Derek said.

"Well, are you at least going to tell me what I risked life and digit for" Peter asked. "I'm going to show you" Derek said dumping out the claws from the wooden triskele box. "After the fire that's all that was left of her" Derek said. 

"Talia I can't decide if that's touching or morbid" Peter said. "I guess the real question is what are you planning on doing with them" Peter asked.

"I have to ask her something and from what I've heard this is the only way it's possible" Derek said. "You've gotta be kidding me" Peter said realizing Derek meant him. "Why do you think I sewed your finger back on" Derek said.

>>>

Hazel was with Issac, Stiles, Lydia, and Allison when Stiles just informed them about Barrow. "Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes he said those exact words" Issac asked.

"Yeah and no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome" Stiles said.

"Did you say flies" Lydia asked and Hazel, Stiles, Allison and Issac faced her. "Lydia" Allison said.

"Lydia what is it" Hazel asked. "All day I've been hearing this sound it's like this buzzing" Lydia said. "Like the sound of flies" Allison asked. "Exactly like the sound of flies" Lydia said.