"I heard pizza." Luca said rushing out of the bathroom making us all laugh at him.

"You heard right, Figlio. We're going to order pizza tonight." Dad said making Luca jump up and down.

(Figlio- Son)

"Let's see if we like the same thing, one account of three we say our favorite pizza." Luca said looking at me.

"1," we said together.

"2," we said together

"3" we together.

"Pineapple." "Pineapple." We both said making the other chuckle.

"Okay, you two let's go home." Emiliano said making me slide off the edge of the bed.

"What do you think you're doing missy?" Dad said making me look at them with a confused facial expression.

"I thought we were going home." I told them while furrowing my eyes brows.

"You're not walking Princess. one of us is going to carry you, but it's your choice on who you want to be carried by." Dad said.

I limped over to Alessandro since Luca had stuff in his hands. Alessandro picked me up the bridal way slowly, and gently.

I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead. We walked out of the room and walked down the hall then once we reached the back door, there was a car already parked with the doors opened.

Luca got in first, then Alessandro placed me beside Luca and then sat beside me, confusing both Luca and me. "Don't look at me like that." Alessandro said making Luca and I look away.

Dad started driving away from the hospital and I snatched Luca's blanket and covered up with it then laid my head on Alessandro's shoulder.

I rested my eyes closed then relaxed my body. As I laid there with my head on Alessandro's shoulder I thought about how lucky I am.

If it wasn't for Jake and Mary getting into a car accident, then I would probably be laying on the basement floor which sadly, they wouldn't care anyways because they used to get amused with beating me to death.

I know Jake and Mary were supposed to kill me but I'm glad I got a second chance at live because this life I am going to live it how I wanna live my life.

I felt Luca squeeze my hand making me squeeze it back and he squeezed it again making me smile. I squeezed his hand again and then he squeezed.

We went back and forth squeezing each others hand in the backseat, then we moved on to playing thumb wrestle under the blanket.

I was destroying him in the game but then there was times that he would have my thumb, but I escaped from underneath his thumb and tackled his thumb with mine making him try to escape but I had his thumb good.

The car stopped and the car stopped running making me open my eyes to see that we were home. Dad and Emiliano got out and Emiliano opened the doors.

I sat up slowly and Alessandro got out then I slid to the end of the seat, and Alessandro picked me up the bridal way again.

He walked inside and walked into the living room where everyone else was. "There she is, I missed you Sorella." Domenico said making me smile.

Alessandro sat me down next to Giovanni and Luca sat next to me and once again I stole his blanket, and covered up. He took some of the blankets too and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Ugh, what is it about Luca that makes him your favorite brother?" Giovanni complained.

"I don't have favorites, It's just before I found out about you guys, I had an empty feeling in my gut and now that I'm back with Luca that feeling is gone." I said squeezing Luca's hand.

"I felt the same feeling, it's gone as well." Luca said squeezing my hand back.

"Okay, I'm not jealous anymore." Giovanni said quietly making me shake my head against Luca's shoulder.

"Guess what she called me." Dad said making everyone look at him.

"What did she call you?" Lorenzo asked.

"She called me dad." Dad said smiling and the rest of the sibling's faces lit up.

"She called me Em." Emiliano said making them all smile.

"Do we get nicknames?" Matteo asked.

"Enzo, Luc, Sandro, Gio, Nico, Em, Teo, Dan," I said closing my eyes.

"She had these nicknames already made up in her mind." Teo said making everyone agree with him.

They all liked their nicknames which made me smile. I never smile because I never believed in showing other feelings other then numb. As I watch, my brothers and dad laugh and smile it changes my whole perspective on that.

"The chefs are going to make us lunch, and then tonight we're going to do something special. Pizza and anything else we want." Dad said making everyone start cheering and I opened my eyes.

"Finally, I've been wanting pizza again for like forever." Gio said making the others agree.

"We already know what the twins want." Dad said.

"Let me guess, pineapple pizza." Dante said making Dad and Alessandro nod.

"There's nothing wrong with pineapple pizza." Luca said glaring at Dante.

"Of course there is. It doesn't belong on pizza." Dante said making Luca gasp.

"It does to." He said making me bit down on my lip to keep me from laughing,

"Does not." Dante said making Luca crossed his arms around his chest.

"Don't worry brother, I'm on your side." I said patting his arms that were still across his chest.

"At least someone loves me." Luca said making Dante scoff.

"Luca, no one told you they didn't love you. Jesus, brother it's just a pizza." Nico said making Luca glare at him.

"It's not just a pizza brother. It's my comfort food." Luca said making everyone let out a short laugh.

Alessandro grabbed the remote and turned on the television then turned on something for us all to watch.

We all watched Criminal Minds together in the living room and I turned my head slightly so I could see the television.

I felt Luca rest his head on top of mine, then he squeezed my hand underneath the blanket making me squeeze back.

I felt a smile form on my face because this is where I belong.