Between the Sully Brothers Part Two

Start from the beginning

Lo'ak's eyes darken with desire as Lai'ra's words reach his ears. A predatory grin spreads across his face, revealing his hunger for her. With deliberate slowness, he positions himself between her legs, his gaze never leaving hers.
Neteyam, his playful demeanor giving way to an intensity matched only by his longing, moves to trace a path down her abdomen. His touch is feather-light, teasing and tantalizing as he guides her hands to Lo'ak's waiting form. "Go on, love," he urges, his voice husky with anticipation. "Take what you want."
Lai'ra's fingers tremble as they graze Lo'ak's heated skin, her touch sending a jolt of desire coursing through his veins. She feels the heat of him against her, their connection growing with every passing second. Their eyes lock once more, a silent affirmation of their shared desires.
A primal groan escaped Lo'ak's lips as Lai'ra's hand found its way to his hardened length, her touch eliciting a response that stirred the depths of his desire.
Embracing her newfound dominance, Lai'ra smirked at the response she received from Lo'ak and decided to take charge. Sitting up, she pushed him down with a hint of roughness, her eyes gleaming with a dominant aura as she straddled him. Her hands firmly planted on his chest, she purred, "Now it's my turn to take control." Her voice dripped with desire as Lo'ak willingly submitted to her dominance, his body eagerly responding to her touch and movements.

Lai'ra's hips swayed with a hypnotic rhythm as she rode him, their eyes locked in a passionate connection that fueled their desire. Sensing Neteyam's equal need for attention, she stopped and turned around, inviting him closer by tugging at the waistband of his loincloth. Swiftly untying it, she discarded it to the side, her eyes filled with anticipation.
Neteyam's eyes widened in excitement as Lai'ra lowered her lips to the head of his cock, teasing him with a tantalizing touch. Slowly, she took his throbbing length into her mouth, eliciting a deep groan from him. Meanwhile, Lo'ak grabbed her hips roughly, thrusting fervently into her, causing Lai'ra to moan around Neteyam's cock, sending vibrations of pleasure through him.
Lai'ra, overwhelmed by the intensity of their passion, gasps for breath as she breaks free from her oral embrace with Neteyam. Her voice laced with need and desire, she looks at Lo'ak and Neteyam with a fiery gaze. "I want both of you inside me," she declares, her voice quivering with anticipation.

Lo'ak throws her off and stands up, his strength evident as he lifts her effortlessly, positions her above him, ready to fulfill her deepest desires. Neteyam, understanding her craving for complete surrender, moves behind her, his gaze filled with longing. With a shared understanding, Lo'ak slowly enters her wet and inviting pussy, filling her with an exquisite fullness that makes her gasp. Simultaneously, Neteyam, guided by her yearning, eases himself into her tight ass, stretching her in a way that elicits a primal scream of pleasure from Lai'ra. "Oh FUCK, Lai'ra." He groans as he slowly begins thrusting into her. His mouth latching onto her neck as he begins biting and sucking on the delicate skin. She grips onto Lo'ak's shoulders for support, her nails digging into his flesh, while her body rhythmically moves against the dual intrusion.

Lo'ak groans deeply, his breath hitching as he feels Lai'ra's walls gripping him tightly. He holds her steady, his eyes locked with hers, and begins to move in a steady, deliberate rhythm. Each thrust brings him deeper inside her, filling her completely, as their connection intensifies. "You feel so fucking good, Lai'ra," he growls, his voice laced with desire. "Fucking take us both." He growls as he begins to thrust into her furiously.
Lai'ra's body shudders as she finds herself caught between the sensations of Lo'ak and Neteyam. Her mouth opens in a silent scream as waves of pleasure ripple through her, her senses overloaded by the dual stimulation. She clings to Lo'ak for support, her eyes searching for Neteyam's gaze, a silent plea for more. Every thrust, every movement, drives her closer to the edge, pushing her towards the precipice of ecstasy. "Oh fuck!" she gasps, her voice a mix of need and desperation. "Fuck me harder, both of you!"