Why do you care?

'Uh, Jess.' I whispered. 'Justin sent a voicemail.' I handed her her phone. Me, Jess and Bryce had been hanging out all day. I don't know why to be honest. I was hoping this was part of Jess' plan.

'So, what are we gonna do next?' Jess asked, completely ignoring Justin.
'I don't know, you tell me. You're the woman with a taste for danger.' He flirted. I rolled my eyes.
'How's the hot tub at your place Bryce?' I asked.
'Hot. And the beer is cold.' He chuckled.
'Let's go.' Jess smiled.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing with notifications.

Messages:
Justin🍃 - Y/n, can I crash at yours?
Please
Y/n?
Hello?
Y/n please, no one wants to help.
Y/n - you can't crash at mine but try Alex.
Justin🍃 - thanks.

-----time jump-----

'I'm gonna call Justin.' Jess laughed. Bryce had gone to get more beer.
'Jess what took you so long?'  I heard Justin say on the phone.
'Seriously Justin, now you're all concerned about what I'm doing?'
'I'm sorry about today.'
'Is that Justy?' Bryce said, approaching us.
'Are you with Bryce? What the hell are you doing?'
'We're hanging out at his place!'
'Tell him to get his ass over here!' Bryce laughed.
'Who else is there? Is anyone else there with you?'
'Who are you? My dad? But if you have to know yes, Y/n's here.'
'Hey Justin!' I yelled.
'Come meet me at Alex's. Bring Y/n.'
'I gotta go Justin.'
'Jess do not hang up.'

'I can't with him sometimes.' Jess laughed. I smiled a bit and looked at Bryce who was drinking a beer.
'So is he coming?'
'I don't know and I don't care!'
'Ok let's play a game of poker!' Bryce yelled.
'Yes! I win every time!' I shouted.

-----time jump-----

By 11, everyone had arrived at Bryce's. Zach, Monty, Marcus, Scott. I had given up with poker because I kept losing so I sat next to Scott and watched him play his game.
'I'm shit at poker.' I frowned
'Same. That's why I don't bother.' He laughed.

'Justy! Alex!' Bryce yelled. 'It's about fucking time you guys, these cards are getting stale. Come on, sit down.' Me and Scott looked over at them. Jess looked pissed and Justin looked like he was about to start crying.
'Uh actually Jess and I had this thing planned.' Justin said.
'No we don't.' Jess scoffed.
'We were gonna get late dinner.' Justin hung his head. Jess ignored him and carried on counting the poker money. 'Let's go.'
'When did you tell me about dinner? Was that before or after you walked out on me today?'
'Oohh.' Scott said. I slapped his arm.
'Shh.'
'Justin, sounds like you better make it up to her. By losing a few hands. Come on, sit.' Bryce patted on the chair next to him and Justin sat down.

'Ok phew, that could've gone alot worse.' I whispered to Scott.
'Yeah, always on and off them two.' He chuckled.
'Shit.' I nodded towards the poker table. Jess had gone to sit on Bryce's lap.

'Jess what the fuck?' Justin said.
'Your deal.' She replied, coldly.
'I don't wanna fucking play cards right now.'
'I said your deal!' She raised her voice, throwing the cards in Justin's face.
'Jess!' Zach said.
'Fuck it!' Justin got up and walked outside. 'Let's go. Jess, I said let's go! Come on!' He grabbed her arm. I stood up and walked towards them.
'What the fuck Justin.'

By now, everyone had stopped what they were doing and were staring at the arguing couple.
'We're leaving here, now. I don't want you hanging out here ever again.' Justin said, pulling Jess along with him. I was running after them.
'Justin, stop!'
'Don't you touch me like that!' Jess pushed him off. 'Don't you ever touch me like that!'
'Buddy, calm down!' Bryce approached us.
'Stay the fuck away from her.' Justin walked up to him.
'What is your problem Justin?!' Jess asked.

'Guys, this does not need to happen.' Zach said.
'Maybe it does.' Alex disagreed.
'What are you doing here? What are you doing here with him? And you Y/n. What are you doing here?'
'We're just having fun.' Jess said.
'Yeah Justin.' I agreed.
'Why the fuck are you here with Bryce?!'
'Why do you care? Tell me!'

'Tell her Justin.' Alex said.
'Tell her what?' Scott was confused. All the other who weren't on the tapes nodded in agreement.
'Let's go.' Justin said again, quietly.
'No! Tell me why you care!'
'Jess let's go!'
'Tell me why you fucking care!'
'Because he fucking raped you!'

Jess stumbled backwards. I put my arm around her. Shocked looks came from everyone.
'And he raped Y/n too..' Justin carried on. I started to tear up. I looked at Monty, who couldn't even look me in the eye.
'Justin.. brother.' Bryce walked towards him.
'I'm not your fucking brother.' Justin pushed him.
'Stop! Enough!' Zach yelled.
'Get out of my way, I should kill you you son of a bitch! I should fucking kill you!' Justin ran at Bryce and Zach got a hold of him.
'Let me fucking go! Let me fucking go! Let me fucking go! Let me fucking go!'

Zach finally let go once Justin had calmed down. Jess took a few steps towards Justin, tears in her eyes.
'I hate you.' She slapped him and walked off. I stayed and walked towards Monty.

'You knew...' I whispered, tears pouring down my cheeks.
'Y/n, I-'
'You let him fucking rape me!' I slapped him aswell and ran over to Jess.

-----time jump-----

I opened my window and let Scott in.
'Y/n, I'm so sorry.'
'It's not your fault.' I weakly smiled.
'If I'd have known-'
'It's ok.' I started crying again. Scott just stood there.
'C..can I hug you?'
'Mhm.' I ran up to him and cried.
'I'm so sorry Y/n.' He repeated, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead.
'Listen, I really like you. And I want to be your boyfriend. But not now. Maybe in a few months?' I nodded.
'In a few months..' I whispered.