𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: New encounters

Start from the beginning

Vietnam looked to her a giggled, bobbing his head. "Right?" He had a cheesy smile.

"Heyy. You have a number, right? As a friendly way, not like-" Vietnam stumbled upon his words as his face turned more redder than he was. Maharlika chuckled. "No, no! I get it." She laughed.

She gestured for Vietnam to give her his phone, and he did. Mahar went into the contacts app and entered her phone number from there. "Message me just incase," Maharlika asked.

Vietnam nodded, texting Maharlika.

Unknown
Woo! Hi Maharlika!!

You
Hi Vietnam :D

Maharlika nodded, as she added him to her contacts and changed his username into 'Vietnam 🇻🇳'. "Hey, we should make a groupchat. Just the three of us." Thailand suggested, as he was pretty fond of both Vietnam and Maharlika.

The two bobbed their heads. "Yeahh! We can make it later." Maharlika said excitedly.

"Has anyone seen Asean?" Singapore had asked.

Everyone shook their heads, except for Thailand. Obviously. "He went inside, I saw him chatting to Mr. EU last." He replied to the singaporean.

"We should go inside now." Thai told the group, who took their stuff and they all went inside. Maharlika looked around. It wasnt her first time being in the building but it was most certainly very interesting to look out. Various designs and textures alongside flags of each country.

They went somewhere where she's never been, and she saw quite a lot of countries around.

They went towards two doors and went inside one of them, which revealed the big meeting room.

"Woah.." Maharlika said out loud.

"Its your first time here, Tôi quên mất!" {I forgot!} Vietnam said to her, and the island nodded. "Its so big.." She commented.

The country had agreed. The meeting room was huge, no surprise though. It had to fit nearly 200 countries, and on top of that some regional organizations like EU or ASEAN for example.

"Why are some humans here?" Maharlika questioned, noticing that there were humans in thes eats of countries. "Theyre representatives for the country. Its either the country doesnt want to go, or their in a war, or a crisis basically. Or something else.." The thai had told her, which did make sense to Mahar.

"Martial Law and Indonesia did that for a bit not too long ago. You can ask them." Thailand suggested. Maharlika nodded but she knew she probably wouldnt ask anyway.

"Lets go take our seats," Thailand said, pointing somewhere in the room, indicating that that was where they sat.

The group went there and settled down. Timor Leste was sat on her left while there was another country on her right she's never heard of.

"Hello!" The country suddenly greeted, with a welcoming smile on their face. "You look awfully familiar. ¿Estabas en las noticias?" He had asked, in a foreign language.

Maharlika had blinked twice, not knowing what the man had just said. "Sorry?" She smiled, not fully understanding the language.