A Silent Relationship... (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

I stood in front of him and made sure he looked at me," You can't be leaving like that?! Have you lost your mind?"

"I was trying to find Li Ming's phone...I just wanted to help?!"

"Tiwson?!" I turned around fast and saw Daonuea and Nuengdiao walk towards us.

"Krub?!" My heart dropped, "Why are you guys here?"

"We wanted to take you out partying for your-" Nuengdiao stopped talking when they got closer and they realized who was standing with me and Heart.

Daonuea had his eyes glued on the tall guy from Li Ming's family, " Khabkluen?"

"Ow Nuea," he finally looked up from his phone, " I was just text- why are you here?"

This awkward silence and heavy tension was painful to be in the middle of. I looked at everyone, confused and frustrated, walking away to take a breather. But that breather didn't happen because as soon as I sat down on the bench my dad called me.

Incoming call from Dad☺️💕🥺...

"Hello Krub Por..."

[Hello luk....what's wrong?]

"Nothing Por, I'm fine....is everything ok?"

[luk, you know you are my son right?]

"Krub?"

[So you know I know when something is wrong with you, right?]

"Krub?"

[So what's wrong?] He sounded really concerned .

"Ok Krub," I took a breather, "So I brought Phi Heart with me to hang out with some friends at the GAME ROOM to enjoy some time with them until my birthday, which is a couple hours and I forgot Heart don't really to public things so I thought I could help him out by bring him out and then I was so into the game that I never saw him again until two hours later when I finally got off," my eyes started to tear up," I found him with my best friend Li Ming. And he was upset with me and then we talked it out and then we went to hang out with some more of our friends and everything was fine,Por, I swear. Then Li Ming lost his phone and Heart disappeared and it was just too much," I felt my tears roll down my face.

[K̄hxthos̄ʹ Luk, you want me to come and get you?] (K̄hxthos̄ʹ: Sorry)

"No por It's ok i just needed to vent..I'll be home after hanging with everyone, thank you Por, for everything," I sniffled.

[I will always be here for you and I will always have your back... C̄hạn rạk khuṇ lūkchāy] (C̄hạn rạk khuṇ lūkchāy : I love you son)

"I love you too Por,"

He hung up and I moved the phone away from my face and sighed looking down. Li Ming came over and sat by me.