Reizan, big and mighty. The outside of his exterior was what made him look so dominant. Large muscles that made his build more masculine, you would have thought he had his own gym. His shoulders so large that he could shield a whole human from combat. His appearance was his silhouette but no one could see the person in front of it. His face was emotionless but his mind ran through a thousand thoughts. How was he going to help Alia? He wanted to get to know her more but would it be worth it. She would leave soon with his niece to a safer place and most likely forget about him. It's not like they had a secure relationship. He held Alia to his chest as his niece clutched onto the other side. Moments later, things stopped shaking and Alia looked up from hiding in Reizans touch.
"I need to go" he told her. He handed Anaya to her and got up. He began walking down the long stairs, except it wasn't long, his mind was playing with him.
"In this night, where could you go?" A soft voice appeared behind him. He turned around to see Alia carrying Anaya on her hip.
"Just out" is all he said before heading out of the front door and locking it.
He headed to his car and drove off into the night. Alia didn't know the reality of the war here, although Reizan had seen it all. People seemed happy, he knew Alia heard the Arabic music echoing from the city, but the city was only one of the parts of happiness that people still had. There were certain rules that they broke and they had to stop or they would be punished for. There were many smaller villages and cities Alia hadn't seen. They were abandoned and the people left to other neighbouring countries. Jordan was becoming theirs. His own boss was stealing his whole country to himself. He wanted to make sure Alia and Anaya left Jordan before he could complete his mission. He arrived at his shop. But it wasn't only a shop, it was his hideout. Their hideout.
He greeted his workers and began making it towards the back door. "Salam allakum boss" greeted his companions. "W allekum salam" he replied back making his way into his own office. He walked out and gathered his apprentices around the table. "We have been talking about this for months my friends." He looked around the group consisting of 4 people including himself. They all nodded and agreed. Our end goal is near. We have successfully helped many Jordanian families escape from their grasp, I couldn't have done it without you guys." His eyes circled around the group.
"You know what you all need to do" before he went off into his office.