𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

➖➖➖➖➖➖Incredible

➖➖➖➖➖➖
Incredible.
➖➖➖➖➖➖

Back outside, the S.W.O.R.D. agents point their guns at Agatha. She lifts them all up into the air.

AGATHA
Same story, different century. There'll always be torches and pitchforks for ladies like us.

She drops the agents.

WANDA AND PHOENIX
No!

Wanda and Phoenix use their magic to catch them before they hit the ground.

WANDA
Boys, handle the military. Mommy and Aunt Phoenix will be right back.

Wanda and Phoenix fly to Agatha. Agatha shoots a bolt of magic at them and misses. Wanda and Phoenix disappear. Billy freezes all of the agents while Tommy grabs all of their guns. Hayward gets out of his vehicle. Monica arrives in time to see him raise his gun at the twins.

MONICA
No, no, no, no, no, stand down!

The twins look up at Hayward. Monica jumps in the way as Hayward fires. The bullets go through her and pass harmlessly out the other side, falling to the ground. One whizzes past her, but Billy uses his magic to stop it midair. Hayward's gun clicks.

"Monica's powers look so cool."

Fury smiles, "Look like she did learn how to follow like her aunt Carol."

MONICA
Nice tricks.

BILLY
I like yours too.

Hayward runs into another vehicle and zooms backward. He shifts gears but looks up when he hears a horn honk. Darcy rams into him from the side in a circus van.

DARCY
Have fun in prison!

"Darcy!"

Back in the library, the two visions float around each other.

VISION
You are familiar with the thought experiment, the Ship of Theseus in the field of identity metaphysics?

WHITE VISION
Naturally. The Ship of Theseus is an artifact in a museum. Over time, its planks of wood rot and are replaced with new planks. When no original plank remains, is it still the Ship of Theseus?

VISION
Secondly, if those removed planks are restored and reassembled free of the rot, is that the Ship of Theseus?

WHITE VISION
Neither is the true ship. Both are the true ship.

VISION
Well then, we are agreed.

WHITE VISION
But I do not have the mind stone.

VISION
And I do not have one single ounce of original material. Perhaps the rot is the memories. the wear and tear of the voyages. The wood touched by Theseus himself.