𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

I just realized that Phoenix doesn't really fit into the plot of Black Panther so am no longer going to put her in that movie and just cut it out so the next movie will be Infinity War. I'm so sorry to everyone who wanted to see her in that but she will still be in Wakanda Forever, I have something big planned for that one. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"The four of you single handedly took down a whole organization in probably four to five hours probably even less." Sirius said and Phoenix smiled.

"I am proud to be your uncle!" Sirius exclaimed before he ran over and hugged Phoenix and she quickly hugged back.

"OKAY EVERYONE!" Dumbledore yelled making everyone except for the avenger flinch, "It's time for lunch, after we shall watch the next movie... AVENGERS INFINITY WAR."

"Wait guys, Infinity War takes place after we watch all of the movies." Phoenix said and the avengers' eyes whined, "Are we about to see us older?" Shuri asked and Phoenix nodded.

"Alright I'm starving, let's go eat." Sirius said as he grabbed Phoenix's arm and pulled her to go with him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Looks like the Potters have nothing to say." Natasha said with a smirk and Bucky laughed, "Looks like their all out of insults."

"Looks like it." Phoenix said, "They stopped talking when Phoenix hit Rosette with a fuck load of snow." Remus said and the avengers nodded.

"Alright I have something to say." Nick said and everyone looked at him, "If Phoenix gets killed or hurt in any of these movies on the future I will kill everyone in this room and then myself. Thank you for you time."

Phoenix's mouth dropped open, "I fully agree." Tony said and then avengers nodded, "GUYS!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Everyone got settled back in their seats and the movie started.

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR...