Chapter 10

As the weeks went on, Lizzie had finished filming Love and Death. So she had some free time to spend with Y/N and Jacob. Y/N had organised everything with Jarnette for the vows. Although Lizzie knew all about it, Y/N still wanted to make sure she didn't have a lot of stress.

It was the morning of the wedding, Lizzie was pacing the room in her wedding gown. She was extremely nervous about the wedding and something else. She hadn't even had the courage to tell Y/N. Frightened was an understatement.

"It will be fine Elizabeth." Jarnette spoke softly.

"How do you know?" Lizzie questioned her mother.

"I have seen the way that girl looks at you. You are her whole world." She reassured her daughter. "Y/N will still love you regardless if you are pregnant or not."

"How?" Lizzie was shocked.

"A mother knows these things." She smirked as she held Lizzie's hands in her own.

Jarnette entered the room with Lizzie. Y/N had taken Jacob around the gardens to show him all of the beautiful flowers.

"Does she know yet?" Jarnette questioned as Lizzie glared at her.

"How?" She questioned her mum.

"It's a superpower." Jarnette shrugged with a smirk. "When you have a daughter of your own, you will understand."

"No, she doesn't." Lizzie smiled as she rested her hand on her stomach. Wearing the yellow summer dress that Y/N had bought her years ago. "But I know for certain that this is something that we both want."

"Well, I am sure that she will be ecstatic." Jarnette smiled as the two headed towards the ceremony. Their closest friends and family were all in their seats. Jacob was dressed in the same suit as Y/N, adorning yellow roses pinned to their jackets. Lizzie's heart pounded in her chest. A bright smile on her face which matched Y/N's. The minister done his speech before Y/N was the first to give her vows.

"I know that the vows I had made seven years ago today, I had broke them recently. I pushed you away and I never really intended to." Y/N started. "But I know that I have never stopped loving you. In fact I fall for you more with each passing moment." Y/N smiled at her. "And I promise to be even more present in our marriage. I vow to be there for both you and Jacob because this right here is my entire world. You are my life. My heart. My everything. I am so in love with you Elizabeth."

"I knew from the moment we met that you were going to be a part of my future, I just didn't know how." Y/N started with a smile. "But all of the time we spent together. The moments spent falling in love with you, are moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. You are my life. My heart. My everything. I love you so much Elizabeth."

Lizzie smiled as she finished. Getting ready for her own vows.

"Y/N, I didn't know at the time we met that I needed you in my life. My heart knew and my body did before my mind knew." Lizzie started with a smile. "I knew the first time we spoke our vows that this between us is indefinite. You are my definitive love. The one person who I want to raise our children with." Y/N's eyes widened at that, gesturing to her stomach as Lizzie nodded. "Yes Y/N. Children. We are soon becoming a bigger family." Y/N cheered as she picked her up and kissed her softly. "I love you so much Y/N."

"Y/N, I didn't know that you were going to remain a huge part of my life when we met. I didn't expect to fall for you each moment we spent together." Lizzie spoke softly. "I know that I am ready for my future with you and our family. Our child will have the best parent to look up to because you are just a kind soul. One that I am lucky to have found. I love you so much Y/N." Y/N squeeled as she picked Lizzie up in her arms, kissing her softly before resting her hand on her stomach.

"I promise to protect the two of you with all of me." Y/N smiled at her. Tears in her eyes, threatening to fall.

The rest of the guests cheered as Y/N had the widest smile on her face. Her hand resting on Lizzie's stomach as the two remained in their spot.

"I can't believe this is happening." Y/N whispered as she looked in Lizzie's eyes.

"Believe it." Lizzie beamed at her wife. Feeling loved and special under the gaze of her wife. "We are having another baby."

"Jacob is getting a little brother or sister." Y/N whispered with tears in her eyes as Lizzie wiped them away.

"He is." Lizzie nodded. "Our family has just gotten bigger." Y/N leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips before intertwining their hands.

"Let's go and enjoy the party with our son. As a family." Y/N smiled at her as she led her towards Y/N's car. Driving to the venue, greeted by cheers as they walked in.

AN

One more chapter guys. Please let me know what you think.