Chapter 9

Y/N and Lizzie lay cuddled up in her bed, waiting for the storm to pass. Lizzie finally felt like she could breathe again. After going for so long without Y/N's arms wrapped around her. The safety she always felt with her around, she was whole again.

"I still need to do a lot of work on myself." Y/N told her as she drew imaginary lines on her waist. "I know that I need you by my side as I figure my next steps."

"What do you mean?" Lizzie questioned as Y/N sighed.

"I performed my last surgery." Y/N told her. Lizzie was shocked by this news. "I resigned at the hospital. I need to be at home as much as possible with my family."

"You love your job." Lizzie stated as Y/N shook her head with a smile.

"I love you and Jacob more." Y/N told her. "Besides, I have been thinking about opening up my own practice. Take on some nurses and doctors. Fewer hours for me so I have more time with my family. Maybe expand it."

"I would love that." Lizzie beamed as she leaned up to kiss Y/N. "I have missed your lips." She whispered when she pulled away.

"I want to renew our vows." Y/N blurted out. "I want to do it on our anniversary with our family and friends, and Jacob."

"So after filming before the press tour." She confirmed as Y/N nodded. "In LA?"

"Well, we can go to the old church gardens that we found a few years ago." Y/N suggested.

"The one with the lilacs and tulips." Lizzie confirmed as Y/N smiled. "I want this to be set in stone."

"It is." Y/N told her. "I am sorry that I wasn't the best version of me this passed year."

"You're here and that's all that matters to me." She whispered as she soon straddled Y/N's lap. Removing her shirt. "I need you." She started to roll her hips as Y/N was mesmerised by the sight before her. Lizzie trying to get off on her lap. Growing harder at the sight.

"Fuck! You're so sexy." Y/N husked out as she sat up to kiss her roughly. Lizzie moaned when Y/N's tongue slipped between her lips. Exploring each inch of her mouth. Flipping them over and laying Lizzie down softly. Gazing into her eyes as she took off her own shirt. The two left braless.

Lizzie pulled Y/N back in by the neck, meeting in a hard kiss. Moaning at the skin contact they have missed. The closeness they had lost but now found again.

When air became a problem, Y/N started to kiss and suck Lizzie's neck as she moaned. Trying to rut her hips against Y/N's hardened member.

"Y/N." She gasped when Y/N bit her collarbone. Kissing her way to Lizzie's breasts. Taking a nipple in her mouth as Lizzie's hand tangled in Y/N's hair. Keeping her close to her as she kneaded her other breast.

After giving the other breast the same attention. Y/N started to kiss down her stomach, looking up for permission as she reached Lizzie's waistband.

"Yes." Lizzie confirmed Y/N's silent question, watching as Y/N pulled her bottoms and underwear down her legs. Letting the items drop on the floor as Y/N soon settled between Lizzie's legs. Lapping up her arousal before she sucked on her bundle of nerves. "Fuck." She breathed out as Y/N made a meal out of her. Moaning at the taste she had missed so much.

Lizzie let out a loud moan when Y/N inserted two fingers as she kept sucking on her clit. All that could be heard was Lizzie's moans and the squelching of Lizzie's arousal as Y/N pumped her fingers in and out before adding a third. Completely stretching her out. Lizzie gripped the sheets as she also pushed Y/N's head closer to her core.

"I'm so close." Lizzie moaned as Y/N entered a fourth. Going faster and deeper. Curling them and hitting her g-spot. Lizzie came with a scream of her wife's name. Immense pleasure washed over her as Y/N helped her ride out her high. Kissing up her body as she calmed down.

"I have missed the taste of you." Y/N beamed as Lizzie smirked. Pushing Y/N on her back. Kissing her roughly as she made quick work of Y/N's pants and boxers. Stroking her length as she hovered over her hardened member. "What about a condom?" Y/N questioned as Lizzie shook her head.

"I don't care." She said as she soon lowered herself onto Y/N's cock. The two moaning at the sensation. Lizzie waited a moment to get used to the size since it's been a while since they have been intimate.

Y/N's hands held her hips steady, helping her with her balance as she rolled her hips. Y/N thrusting her own to meet her. Lizzie moaning as Y/N hit her g-spot.

"Fuck." Lizzie breathed out as Y/N sat up. Holding Lizzie close. The two meeting each others hips.

"God you feel so good wrapped around me." Y/N husked as she kissed and sucked her neck. Lizzie scratching down her back at her words.

"Fill me up." She moaned as Y/N went harder. "I need you to breed me." Lizzie begged making Y/N groan, going faster and harder. "Oh god. I'm close."

"Hold it." Y/N growled as she sunk her teeth into Lizzie's skin. Feeling her own high approaching. Hissing at the scratches being made on the back of her neck.

"I can't." Lizzie cried out. "Please let me cum. I need to cum. Please." She begged as Y/N forcefully kissed her.

"Cum with me." Y/N whispered breathlessly against her lips. The two coming together. Lizzie moaned at the feeling of being filled up with Y/N's seed. Holding each other as they calmed down. "I love you so much." She whispered as she kissed Lizzie's head.

"I love you more." Lizzie whispered, pressing a kiss to Y/N's neck.

"Not possible." Y/N smirked as she lay back, still inside Lizzie who had soon fell asleep. Y/N not too far behind her.

AN

The first smut of the book guys. Please let me know what you think