Chapter 7

The next day, Y/N had made good on her promise to Jacob. Even though the weather warnings had been more frequent for Texas and no word from Lizzie had Y/N worried. Jarnette had promised to keep trying while Y/N had took Jacob.

"Can we go on the ferris wheel?" He asked as Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Of course." She answered him softly before he dragged her over to the line.

"Can you tell about that time you got mummy on the rollercoaster." He asked as Y/N smiled at the memory.

Y/N and Lizzie were walking down Santa Monica Pier hand in hand. Y/N saw the line for the ferris wheel was larger than the one for the rollercoaster.

"Let's go on the rollercoaster." Y/N suggested as Lizzie laughed at them.

"You're not kidding." Lizzie's face fell when she saw the seriousness on Y/N's face. Y/N just shook her head as a smile grew. "No!"

"Oh come on love." Y/N pleaded with her. Giving her best puppy eyes. "For me?"

"No." Lizzie spoke weakly.

"I will spend the week doing that thing you like." Y/N compromised with a raised brow. Lizzie sighed as she glanced up at the death contraption.

"2 weeks." Lizzie countered as Y/N nodded with a smile.

"It's just as much fun for me as it is for you doll." Y/N kissed her softly before pulling her towards the line. Smiling in victory. The whole ride, Lizzie screamed at the top of her lungs with her eyes squeezed shut. Holding onto the bars tightly as Y/N laughed at her reaction.

"Oh I hate you." Lizzie yelled as she stumbled away from the ride.

"You love me." Y/N smirked as she held her waist.

"Very fine line you are treading along." Lizzie scolded as Y/N kissed her cheek. "But you do have two weeks to make it up to me." Lizzie sauntered away as Y/N shook her head.

"What was the thing you had to do for two weeks?" He questioned as Y/N's heart stopped.

"Pancakes with ice cream for dinner." Y/N told him. Saving herself of a conversation that she didn't need to have until he was way older.

"Can we have that for dinner?" He asked with Lizzie's pouty mouth.

"We are going to Grandma's for dinner." She told him sadly. "But when Mummy comes home, we will definitely have all of the pancakes for dinner you want."

"Yayyy." He cheered before he dragged Y/N to the darts game. "Can I have that red bear. It reminds me of Mummy." Y/N smiled as she paid the man. Needing to reach double figures with five darts to win a prize.

Once the two were finished, Y/N put a tired Jacob in his car seat. Smiling at him as he held the bear.

"Can we also have days like this when Mummy's home?" He asked tiredly.

"Of course." Y/N agreed before closing his door. Driving to Mama J's.

Once they had arrived, Jacob dropped onto the sofa with his favourite cartoon. Tom and Jerry playing on TV. Y/N decided to help Jarnette in the kitchen.

"Have you managed to reach her?" Y/N asked as Jarnette just shook her head no.

"It's now a cat 5." Jarnette whispered. Y/N could see the worry in her eyes.

"Would you be ok to watch Jacob?" Y/N asked her urgently.

"Why?" She questioned as Y/N used her phone. Messaging an old friend of hers.

"I need to know that she is ok and I can't do that while I am here." Y/N told her. "I just need her to be safe."

"I know but Jacob needs both parents." Jarnette told her.

"And I am going to make sure that that is what he will have." Y/N said as she got a location from her friend. "Please, I need to do this."

"Go." Jarnette told her. Y/N thanked her before kissing a sleepy Jacob's head before she headed to her car. Driving straight towards the private airstrip.

"You have a lot of balls." Tim smirked as he saw Y/N approach. "Wanting to fly straight into a storm."

"It's not like you haven't done it before." Y/N stated as he nodded.

"But it is a cat 5." He stated as the two situated themselves in the cockpit. "I've only ever flew in a cat 3."

"My wife is out there and I haven't heard from her in days. Not even her mother has." Y/N told him. "I need to know that she is safe."

"Well, this will be an experience to remember." He muttered as he started the engines before he started to slowly move down the airstrip. Picking up speed before lifting off of the ground. Y/N watched as they slowly started to ascend into the sky. Flying across LA and heading straight towards the eye of the storm.

AN

Here is the next one. Y/N is getting reckless guys. What do you think will happen when Y/N get's to Texas? Please tell me your predictions.