Secret wars part 2

Start from the beginning

''Good. At least she's taking care of that for me. I'll contact you later. Be sure to keep your parents safe, Prisca. The others have already transported their parents to safer locations.'' I said and the transmission ended.
______________________________________

                       -Coruscant-

Kore had a disguise on her and she wore a mask that looked exactly like an Imperial Intelligence agent. She was inside one of the Imperial Intelligence's headquarters on the capital. Her disguise, was almost flawless and her data phone was plugged into the mainframe. Fifteen more seconds was required till the hack was complete. Finally, when it was over, she came out the room and headed outside. The disguise she had on herself was exactly like an agent and one of the agent's colleagues saw her.

''Hey Diane, where are you going?'' the male agent asked.

''Oh, ummm...'' Kore stuttered a bit, trying to come up with an excuse. ''... I am a bit sick you see. Going out to buy medicine.'' Kore answered and quickly walked out the place.

Silk walked to her position and Kore gave her the data phone. Kore then walked inside a restaurant on the street and into the bathroom to change her clothes. Silk waited on the streets till her pickup via Buster Tim came. ''Where to ma'am?'' Buster Tim asked in a somewhat mock tone to play as a cab driver.

''Level 4679.'' Silk answered.

''To level 4679 it is.'' Buster Tim said and flew to the large holes on Coruscant and deacended down.

(Level 4679 of Coruscant)

Prisca waited for her 'sisters' near a cafe in the underground level. She listened to the musicians play an accordion and sign. She enjoyed the music so much that she threw a few credits at them. ''Once more please.'' she asked as she got her data phone out for recording.

''Just for you mi'lady.'' the accordion player said and then played the music. The singer also started singing once more in a sweet, calm and almost hypnotizing voice. ''When you're gonna stop breaking my heart?
I don't be another one.
Paying for the things I never done
Don't let go, don't let go
To my love.

Can I get to your soul?
Can you get to my thoughts?
Can you promise we won't let go?
All the things that I need
All the things that you need
You can make it feel so real

Cuz you can't deny
You've blown my mind
When I touch your body
I feel I'm losing control
Cuz you can't deny
You've blown my mind
When I see you baby
I just don't wanna let go

I hate to see you cry
your smile is a beautiful lie
I hate to see you cry
My love is dying inside

I can fix up all those lies
Oh baby, when I run, I'm running to you
You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you"

(Song name: stereo love.)

Prisca recorded the whole thing on her data phone. She loved the song, the music, the lyrics and the feeling it gave them. Her other 'sisters' arrived near the cafe and they sat down to talk.

''Information regarding secret assets right here.'' Silk said and took out the data phone. ''Now, my dear husband can have his forces tripled.''

''Our husband you mean, Silk.'' Kore corrected her friend. ''Anyways, it seems that plans to ship imperial assets to the Unknown Regions were already planned long ago like Operation: Cinder.''

''Your information regarding the Lusankya.'' Inanna said, giving Prisca the data card. ''It's a prison, a dreadnought and an escape pod. Leave it to the emperor to make a 19,000 meter escape pod.''

''Good job, ladies. Operation: Chaos can go smoothly from now on. Here's a toast to our success.'' Prisca said and they raised their cups for a job well done.
______________________________________

              -SSD Ravager, 5 ABY-

Fleet admiral Gallius Rax was aboard his super star destroyer, the Ravager and as Palpatine predicted, all hell would break loose. Operation: Cinder was hijacked by a third party and the satellites went to someone else. He didn't know who it was. Now, imperial officers were carving out their own territories. Sate Pestage ruled Coruscant but everyone knew it was Ysanne Isard who held true power. Warlord Zsinj became the most powerful of the warlords and so did Grand Moff Ardus Kaine. Operation: Cinder, in Rax's mind was sabotaged.

''GAH!'' Rax exclaimed as he was shot from behind. An officer of captain rank had shot him and 4 death troopers entered. ''Captain...'' Rax asked as he was choking on his own blood. This was no ordinary blaster shot. ''What... is the meaning of this?'' The captain tore of her face to reveal it was in fact, Prisca under that uniform. ''Director Roth?''

''You hit the jackpot, admiral Rax.'' Prisca said as she shot Rax in the thigh. ''In case you haven't understood by now... I hijacked Operation: Cinder. The satellites are in my hands now.''

''Do you... have... any idea... what you did? They were the emperor's orders!''

''I know but... as if I or my husband would follow his orders.''

''Your... husband?''

''Grand General Salazar Covraii, admiral Rax. Given his high position and Grand Moff status, he is the closest to being heir of the empire. I will take your ship to my husband's territory, the Cobra Empire, and have it modified. Don't worry. Your work won't go to waste.'' Prisca said and killed Gallius Rax right there. ''Set course for Akkadia. Inform all ships to do so as well.''

''Rax, do you read me? Gallius Rax, answer me!'' Rae Sloane shouted as her hologram came online. She saw Rax dead and the woman responsible for his death. ''ISB director Priscilla Roth.''

''Admiral Sloane, if it isn't obvious by now, Rax is dead and I now control the Ravager. Be a good little girl and jump to Akkadia as ordered.''

''Should I refuse?''

''You get blown to space dust. I am the one in command of a dreadnought afterall.''

''As you wish. I will jump to Akkadia.'' Sloane admitted her defeat.

''Hail Cobra!'' Prisca shouted with a salute. The death troopers did so and the ship crew did so well. The ship rang with one unified cry of 'Hail Cobra!''

The Galactic Civil War raged on and it would soon be time for the cobra to rise.
______________________________________