8 | If Secrets are Currency, Then I'm Rich

"You look

"You look... Wow, yeah. You uh, you're stunning," Kendall gushed, looking at the young woman in front of him in her beautiful designer dress. Tilly thanked him politely as she checked if the door to her room was properly locked before carefully walking down the few cobblestone steps to where Kendall was waiting.

"Seriously, you could be on like, a fucking runway for fashion week," he smiled.

"Oh shut up, I could not," she brushed off.

"I could make one quick call and you'd be walking for uh, Michael Kors or fucking Prada in a heartbeat. Do you want me to?" He grinned, winding her up by pulling his phone out from inside his tuxedo jacket.

She couldn't help but giggle at the way he was staring at her, throwing compliments at her from left, right and centre. He held up his hands and extended his fingers to make a camera shape, pretending to click a non existent shutter and take 'photos' of her. Bursting into laughter and covering her face, she turned away from him, "Stop it Kendall, you're making me blush."

From where majority of the rooms were on the large acreage, it was only a short stroll across the candle lit bridge to Eastnor Castle where Tom and Shiv were holding their reception. Long garlands of fresh flowers lined the bridge walls alongside them, flickers of the candles dancing in the night. The wedding ceremony during the day was beautiful and lavish, but Tilly could tell majority of the family were just holding out for the reception so they could let their hair down and drink.

The guests were given several hours between the ceremony and the reception, allowing everyone to freshen up and change their outfits. Tilly was kindly allocated a room within the same estate that the wedding processions were held so Kendall texted her that he'd meet her at her room before walking across. It felt like a fairytale, people didn't really get married in fucking castles anymore did they?

"It's weird, the last time I remember my Mom and Dad in the same room without fighting was at my wedding," Kendall said as they approached the entrance.

"Wait, wasn't Roman married too at one point? He would've been after you right? Surely your parents were at that," She asked naively, looking down at Kendall's bent arm and slipping hers through to link them.

"Doesn't count. He was drunk in Vegas at Stewy's 30th and decided to have one of those uh, flash weddings, to this chick he was fucking at the time. It was one of those drive through chapels and he filed for annulment before we even got back to the hotel," he snickered.

Upon entering the foyer of the castle, photographers snapped their cameras from all around them which made Tilly semi uncomfortable - what if the media started speculating that she was Kendall's new, thing? He sensed her discomfort pretty quickly, putting his arm around her waist and walking them further inside away from the cameras.