|𝟭𝟰|~ 𝗔 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝘇𝗲𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Key notes:

Key notes:

- "Espen singing"

- "(Y/N) singing"

- "Anna singing"

- "Everyone else singing"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3 months later

It had been three, long months since Arendelle had succumb to such a harsh winter, three months since their beloved king had been accused of witchcraft..

And three months since Espen had asked (Y/N) to be his girlfriend.

Well not exactly, the two hadn't even shared their first proper kiss yet. The cold and distant king had quickly melted away to reveal a boyish and fidgety young man, always stumbling over his words whenever his Captain entered a room.

Espen had never really learned what it meant to be in a relationship, and the books he often read in the library barely helped.

Often at times, the story revolved around the strong and confident male lead, while the fragile and often petite female lead barely had any character development, pushed to the side and forgotten.

And whatever time the two leads actually shared, was just..the worst.

At times the young man would grimace at the page as the male would confess his love for the girl right at the beginning, and she would follow with an 'I do!' not to long after, but that wasent what Espen wanted.

He didn't want to suddenly devout his entire life to (Y/N) and expect her to pucker her lips and bat her eyelids at him right at that moment.

If anything the girl would quirk her eyebrows at him and have him sent off to be checked for any mental issues.

But no matter, as Espen would wait until he was certain that the time was right to ask the girl to be his..

Even if that gave him severe anxiety..

...

"Okay, okay, here we go." Espen mumbles as he flashes his magic, a small sculpture of Anna appearing, her smiling face beaming as her hands folded behind her back.

The sculpture sat atop a beautiful blue cake, sunflower decorations all around, the frosting sparkling like emeralds.

"So lonely.." he tries again, this time two sculptures of him and his sister together, side by side in their formal wear.

Next to the young king, there stood another cake, this one the same size as the first, but a soft (F/C) while small snowflakes decorated the sides.

Espen turns to the cake, biting his lips nervously as he shakes his head and uses his magic to create another sculpture atop it.