86

    Received Yu Qiao's affirmative reply, Xie Bufei's heart trembled, and she asked coyly: "... Could it be too sudden?"

Yu Qiao looked at her firmly, and said softly, "It's been five years, sister.

" They have been waiting for this day for many years.

Xie Bufei's heart was surging, and there was a sour wave in his chest.

Although no one mentioned it, they all knew that Yu Qiao had been working hard for the past few years, not only to "support the family", but also to prove herself to Xie Yunxiu.

Only when she has grown to a height that matches Xie Bufei, can she stand upright in front of Xie Yunxiu and gain her approval.

There is a gap like a natural moat in their origins.

So many obstacles have been smoothed out by time and love, and they have been overcome bit by bit.

And now, she can finally stand with her in an open and honest manner.

Xie Bufei's beautiful eyes flickered, and she said for a while, "Then when shall we go to get the certificate?"

Yu Qiao's eyes lit up, and she replied without thinking, "I'm free anytime, and I'll listen to my sister's arrangements."

Xie Bufei looked Seeing the blunt joy on her face, she felt a little uncomfortable, and teased a little shyly: "...

Mr

. Gently stroking Yu Qiao's slender arm, she sighed: "You are becoming more and more like a foolish king now."

Yu Qiao was in a relaxed mood at this time, and it was rare for him to joke: "I have been a wise king for so long, and it is rare for me to be a foolish king." Come back, can't you?"

"Okay, everything is fine." Xie Bufei put his palm into Yu Qiao's and intertwined her fingers stickily, "You are a fool, and I am that vixen who troubled you. The two of us are chained together, and if my aunt finds out, neither of us can escape."

Yu Qiao smiled: "Boss Xie will understand."

Xie Bufei raised her head and patted Yu Qiao's cheek, and counted with her slender fingers. Her schedule was fully arranged by her manager, and she might not be able to find the time.

She thought for a while, and said with a smile, "I'm going to shoot tomorrow morning, and I'm free in the afternoon. I'll see you at the Civil Affairs Bureau."

Yu Qiao raised her eyebrows: "Aren't you going to catch a magazine cover shoot tomorrow afternoon?"

Xie Bufei was surprised: "Why are you Know?!"

Yu Qiao calmly said: "I am your boss, isn't it strange for the boss to know about the work arrangements of the employees?"

Xie Bufei: "..."

In her sophomore year, she jokingly called Yu Qiao "President Yu" Unexpectedly, Yu Qiao has really become her boss now that the prophecy has come true.

The relationship between her and Yu Qiao is really more and more confusing. They are both lovers and superiors and subordinates. When you think about it carefully, it is a bit emotional.

Xie Bufei gently lifted Yu Qiao's chin, and said with a half-smile: "The boss and the artist get together, is it your unspoken rules for me?"

Yu Qiao corrected: "The unspoken rules don't sound good, it should be love in the workplace. "

Boss, why do you know me so well?" Xie Bufei slid her slender fingers down her chin to the side of her neck, and touched them gently, "You didn't put a tracker on me, did you?"

Yu Qiao pretended to be contemplative, and said: "...It's not impossible."

Xie Bufei immediately sat up, fled away from her embrace like flying, biting her sleeve like a showman, and said: "Hey, Mr. Yu, you It's scary!"

Yu Qiao was helpless: "Sister..."

Xie Bufei huddled weakly at the corner of the bed: "Bad guy, don't come here, I'm going to call the police."

Yu Qiao stepped forward and put her arms around Xie Bufei's waist , took her tightly into his arms.

Pulling the quilt, it covered the ambiguous laughter and the two people who were entangled with each other.

The next day, Yu Qiao came to the company full of energy and applied for this year's annual leave in advance.

When the personnel department learned of this, they were shocked and panicked.

That 365-day high-intensity overtime boss, Mr. Yu, actually asked for leave?

Is the Xie Group going to close down? !

When Xie Yunxiu learned about this, she called Yu Qiao to the office, and asked straight to the point: "What are you going to do when you ask for leave?"

Nearly fifty years old, she still looked like she was in her early thirties, well maintained, and dressed in a slim white body. The suit skirt complements the cold and delicate face, elegant and intellectual.

Yu Qiao said calmly: "Go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate, and then get married."

Xie Yunxiu: "?"

Xie Yunxiu: "You and her have discussed it? Don't you regret it?"

Yu Qiao answered carefully: "Yes, me and senior sister I've confirmed everything."

Xie Yunxiu nodded: "Okay, you two decide on your own, just don't delay work."

Yu Qiao: "Thank you, Dong, for understanding."

Xie Yunxiu asked again: "After getting married, are you going to make it public? ?"

Yu Qiao was stunned, she and Xie Bufei hadn't considered this issue yet.

She thought for a while and said, "I can do it, it depends on what my senior thinks."

Xie Yunxiu clicked her tongue, her eyes fell on the photo frame on the table, and said, "This stinky girl, there is a mine at home and I don't want to inherit it. Running to sing, she is just as lawless as her mother."

Yu Qiao glanced at the framed photo on her desk, and in the old photo, two beautiful girls stood side by side, wearing the same red and white school uniform, one face at a time. No expression, a bright smile.

She recognized it as Xie Bufei's mother and Xie Yunxiu when she was young.

Xie Yunxiu didn't speak any more, and stared at the photo frame silently. Seeing this, Yu Qiao quietly backed out and closed the door gently.

She felt that Xie Yunxiu looked at the photo, as if recalling the past, with a sad and nostalgic expression. Yu Qiao thought about it, it's better not to bother her anymore.

On the set of "Reversal", Xie Bufei just finished shooting this morning.

She herself was a cameo, and she had very few roles, but she only appeared in three episodes.

Bai Yi came over and patted her on the shoulder: "Xie Daxing, are you really planning to enter the showbiz?"

Xie Bufei was sitting under the parasol. She was wearing a champagne-colored silk cheongsam, as if she was still in the show. , silk cloth wrapped tightly around her slender body, dark brown curly hair tied in a bun.

The traditional cheongsam of the old era was dressed brightly and arrogantly by her, making people unable to move their eyes away.

Xie Bufei sprayed sunscreen on her face, followed her tone, and pretended to fight back: "Director Bai, don't you think my lines are not good enough?" Bai Yi took off the beret on top of her head and held it in her

hand Fanning the wind like a fan, staring at Xie Bufei's face and sighing: "Your face, even if it is a vase background board, is worth it, it is pleasing to the eye.

" qualifications, went out of the way to become a director, struggled for two or three years in the big dye tank of the entertainment industry, but did not make a name for himself.

Fortunately, her family is not short of money, and she barely survives by filming some small web dramas with cold themes.

"Reversal" is a suspense and horror web drama, and Xie Bufei plays the role of a killer's sister in it, and she is also a vase character who does not need to move her mouth. The whole line does not exceed five sentences, and only needs to show her face in the memory , brush up the sense of presence.

Xie Bufei's fine and curled eyelashes trembled, her red lips with retro makeup, the corners of her mouth slightly raised, and she smiled confidently and flamboyantly: "I don't want to be a background board, I just want to be the protagonist." Bai Yi responded jokingly

: "You come to act, I will definitely let you be the heroine."

Xie Bufei quickly changed her words: "I won't shoot, I'm in trouble."

She has no interest in filming or memorizing lines, she just came here to show her face because of Bai Yi's face and the lack of lines.

Bai Yi sat down beside her and called her as usual: "Feifei, the protagonist of my next movie is actually quite suitable for you. She is beautiful, glamorous, and inseparable. She is both the unattainable white moonlight and the thorny Red Rose, satisfy everyone's desire to conquer."

"It's a pity that your appearance is completely in line, and your lines are not very solid. It would be great if you act more."

Xie Bufei immediately made a pause gesture: "No, I don't have any for now. The idea of ​​becoming an actor."

Bai Yi's baby face showed a regretful expression: "Okay. Forget it, I should be satisfied if I can invite a busy person like you."

Xie Bufei chuckled lightly: "Next time you invite I drink, I will definitely go."

She cleared her throat and flaunted casually: "By the way, Yu Qiao and I are going to get a license this afternoon."

Bai Yi sat up straight, dumbfounded: "Ah?! You two Seriously?"

Many people on the set looked at them, and Xie Bufei hissed: "Keep your voice down." Bai

Yi looked at the gazes from around her, and lowered her voice: "Are you serious? The five-year love race has finally come to an end Already?"

Xie Bufei smiled triumphantly, picked up the phone, and made a call to Eddie. At one o'clock in the afternoon, Eddie woke up from a short nap, and quickly picked up the phone: "What's wrong? It's on the hot search again

?!"

"The magazine shooting in the afternoon will be postponed, and I'm going to get the license from Mr. Yu."

Eddie said in a daze, "Oh, it's okay...what? With whom to get the license???"

Xie Bufei said confidently: " Talk to your boss, if you have any problems, you can talk to her, she said she is fully responsible."

Eddie suddenly fell into a deathly silence.

After hanging up the phone, Xie Bufei opened WeChat, thinking about whether to send another Moments to show off the certificate.

Bai Yi suddenly slapped her head and said, "I forgot to tell you, Ren Yu has officially quit the film crew."

Xie Bufei paused, and looked at her: "What's going on?"

"So you don't know yet?" Bai Yi wondered, "The investor suddenly told me yesterday that he didn't want Ren Yu to act and wanted to delete all his scenes. AC Entertainment also sent him a lawyer's letter, accusing him of defamation for affecting the reputation of its artists."

" Today I also received news that Ren Yu's Tiancheng Century also unilaterally terminated all contracts with him on the grounds of misconduct."

Xie Bufei was startled, her eyes widened slightly.

Spreading rumors about marketing accounts is one of the unspoken rules in the industry. Although it is possible to file a lawsuit, it is time-consuming and labor-intensive to investigate, and few entertainment companies care about it.

Bai Yi: "Now that Ren Yu is carrying a lawsuit and sky-high liquidated damages, how can any entertainment company dare to take him? AC Entertainment's move is too ruthless. Once the lawyer's letter is released, the industry will avoid it. Who would dare to join in?" This kind of treatment is almost the same as being hidden by the snow."

Xie Feifei was speechless, no wonder she didn't see Ren Yu on the set today, she thought that the other party was cowardly and dared not come to see her.

... Is this what Yu Qiao said yesterday about "property"?

It is obviously driving people to a dead end.

Xie Bufei helped his forehead, and said with a broken smile: "Little Wood is becoming more and more cruel now."

Bai Yi made dead fish eyes and said expressionlessly: "Thanks to your boss Yu, I have to find actors to fill in the role again. "

Xie Bufei covered her chest, pretending to be delicate: "Cough...Young people are too jealous, please be considerate."

Bai Yi: "I can't bear it, unless you help me find another actor."

Xie Bufei : "...I'll look for it for you first, if you can't find it, call Cheng Yeli over."

After the shooting in the morning, Xie Bufei and his assistant Xiaomei walked out of the set.

She took off her sunglasses and raised her eyebrows when she saw a familiar Maybach parked at the door.

Xiaomei stopped in her tracks, dumbfounded: "Sister Fei, that seems to be Mr. Yu's car, right?" Xie

Bufei nodded, and walked forward happily: "Go back first, I'll take Yu Qiao's car."

Mei: "But isn't there still filming this afternoon?"

Xie Bufei smiled slightly and said, "I forgot to tell you, I'm going to get a certificate with President Yu in the afternoon.

" thing? !

She stood there blankly as if struck by lightning, and when she came back to her senses, Xie Bufei had already opened Yu Qiao's car door and got in.

Yu Qiao turned to look at her with clear eyes: "Sister, good afternoon."

Xie Bufei folded her arms and tilted her head and asked, "Mr. Yu, why do you have time to condescend to pick up the employees from work?

" It seems impossible to pass.

Yu Qiao put her hands on the steering wheel and said solemnly: "Mr. Yu just wants to pick up his girlfriend from get off work. Is there any problem?"