"I watched Xie Bufei grow up a little bit. She is just like her mother. She yearns for freedom and romance, is confident and self-reliant, but has a stubborn temper, lacks a sense of security, and is always indecisive. Are you sure you can tolerate all her shortcomings and accompany her? Does she keep going?"

Yu Qiao looked at her and said, "I can."

Xie Yunxiu took another sip of coffee, with an inexplicable smile on his face: "Very good, I'm looking forward to seeing you grow up to Compatible enough with her."

"I'm not a villain, and I won't throw money to make you leave her. On the contrary, I respect all Xiaofei's choices, but I hope that after she fails, she won't come to me and cry." Yu Qiao remembered last

night I couldn't help laughing at the joke I had made with Xie Bufei.

Xie Yunxiu raised her eyebrows: "What are you laughing at?"

Yu Qiao shook her head: "It's nothing... Thank you for your respect for senior sister, Mr. Xie."

Xie Yunxiu glanced at his watch, and said lightly: "Go back, I told Xiao Fei just now. She should be here soon..."

As soon as he finished speaking, Xie Bufei broke into the restaurant and hurriedly stopped in front of the two of them.

"Quiet, are you alright? Are you still alive?" She cupped Yu Qiao's cheeks with both hands and exaggeratedly said, "Did she bully you? My treasure, you have been wronged, woo..."

82

    Yu Qiao glanced at Xie Yunxiu, and said in a low voice, "Senior sister, I am not wronged."

Xie Bufei held her cheeks, rubbed her cheeks lightly with her fingers, her eyes lovingly said: "Tsk tsk tsk, look at this little pale face, scared Isn't it easy?"

Yu Qiao: "...I'm fine, really."

Xie Bufei said as if no one else was there: "I don't believe it, you must have been threatened by her! If she bullies you, I will vent my anger on you... ..."

Xie Yunxiu coughed, and put the cup back on the table, making a crisp knocking sound.

Xie Bufei turned her head with a look of surprise: "Sister, so you are here?"

Xie Yunxiu feigned anger, but the corners of her mouth involuntarily raised: "Tell me, how do you want to vent your anger on her?"

Xie Bufei vomited Tongue, said coquettishly: "I... I was just joking. Quiet seems to be fine, and I don't need to help vent my anger."

Xie Yunxiu: "Okay, I don't act like a bit. I'm still so old Not old or young."

Xie Bufei sat down beside Yu Qiao, her eyebrows curved: "Of course, I can't hide anything from my aunt. But she is only nineteen years old, and it is the season of youth."

Yu Qiao watched from the side , couldn't help laughing. As soon as Xie Bufei appeared, a few gags instantly reversed the somewhat heavy atmosphere, and the air present seemed to be much more relaxed and light.

Xie Yunxiu: "Yu Qiao is still one year younger than you, you have to have her half mature and stable, I woke up laughing from my dreams."

Xie Bufei plausibly said: "She is stable and I am lively, this is called complementarity."

She said, casually Picking up Yu Qiao's coffee, the latter quickly pressed her hand and said softly, "Sister, don't drink it yet, it's still a little hot."

Xie Bufei obediently withdrew her hand and nodded, "Okay."

Xie Yunxiu saw it Li, said lightly: "Yu Qiao, Xiaofei is usually difficult to serve, right? I can't eat too hot food, I don't drink anything too cold, and I still get up in the morning. The temper of the eldest lady has been like this since she was a child."

Yu Qiao: "Actually, it's not bad. Getting along requires adjustment. After getting used to it, I found that the senior sister's lifestyle is relatively healthy." Xie

Yunxiu: "It's hard for you, and I still speak for her. I will integrate her bad habits some other day. Sending it to you, you might want to break up after reading it."

Yu Qiao smiled and said, "Okay Xie Dong."

Xie Bufei was shocked, and angrily knocked on the table: "Wait a minute, I'm still sitting here! Do you have to speak ill of me in person?"

"An eye for an eye." Xie Yunxiu smiled half-smile, "But you, it's time to understand something. Your father's illness has left the Xie clan without a leader, and it's your turn next. It's time to start."

Xie Bufei was stunned for a moment, and said with an unnatural expression: "...I see."

After saying goodbye to Xie Yunxiu, they planned to find a place to eat near the school.

This is a very lively commercial street. At night, many college students will come out to shop, and office workers who have been tired all day rush past. There are many people coming and going, and various small stalls are also set up.

On snowy nights, many small stalls are lit with white lights, red and green food is cooked in pots, hot white mist permeates everywhere, and the fragrance is far away, full of the smell of fireworks in the world.

Xie Bufei stopped next to a place with a pungent smell of Malatang, and took a look unwillingly, and then took another look.

Yu Qiao asked: "Sister, do you want to eat?"

Xie Bufei looked back at her with resentment in her eyes: "My mouth hurts."

Yu Qiao suppressed a smile and said, "Then let's change to another one? Come eat after the spicy hot pot."

Thank you no Fei pursed her lips in disbelief, and immediately gasped. She had no choice but to give up the Mala Tang she was thinking about, and left the stall with tears in her eyes.

Xie Bufei stretched out her index finger, and lightly poked Yu Qiao's chest: "It's all your fault." "

Blame me." Yu Qiao followed her hand and took her hand, "After you recover from your injury, we will come here whenever you want." You can eat."

Xie Bufei was forced to be coaxed: "This is what you said, you keep what you say."

Yu Qiao laughed: "When did I ever forget?"

Xie Bufei turned over the old score: "Promise me that next time I won't give up." When biting her lip."

Yu Qiao immediately closed her mouth justifiably, took her hand and gently put it in her pocket.

After much deliberation, they walked into a hot pot restaurant and ordered a mutton hot pot. There are many people in the store, and the smell of mutton is wafting around.

Xie Bufei pulled Yu Qiao to sit by the window in the corner. The waiter came over to inquire, and Yu Qiao ordered some vegetarian dishes, as well as some meat dishes that both of them liked.

Waiting for the food to be served, they chatted one after another. Yu Qiao remembered what happened in the restaurant, and asked directly: "Is my sister not willing to go to the company?" Xie Bufei was startled, and said in a low voice: "

You See it?"

"Well," Yu Qiao gently held her hand under the table, "You were not in a good mood at the time."

Xie Bufei rested her chin on one hand and looked at her with bright eyes: "Hey , you can see it, my sister-in-law can see it even more."

Yu Qiao: "If you really don't want to, why don't you go and talk to Chairman Xie?"

Xie Bufei was silent for a moment, and said: "Actually... I don't want to inherit the family business. , not much interest."

"The reason why I am obsessed with the heir is because the establishment of the Xie Group also included part of my mother's hard work, and I don't want it to fall into the hands of Xie Ke and Lin Qingwei."

Yu Qiao nodded: "Well, I understand. I remember that senior sister likes music more." "

Yes." Xie Bufei's eyes lit up, and she said softly, "I like writing and singing songs very much, so That's why I chose the music department."

Yu Qiao: "Talk to Director Xie, she cares about you very much and will understand your thoughts."

Xie Bufei was quiet, lowered his eyes, and said: "Quietly, since I was a child, everyone thought that I should inherit the Xie family. Because that is the path I must take, and once I choose to give up, it is irresponsible behavior." "

Yu Qiao shook her head: "No, no matter who it is, everyone has the right to choose freely about the future."

Xie Bufei lowered her head, her expression somber: "But being born in Xie's family, this is something I have to bear. responsibility."

"That's not the case, sister." Yu Qiao held her hand tightly, her voice was patient and gentle, "No one can decide what kind of path you should take. Only you can walk your path. Don't do it for others. , give up your dreams, and you will miss many opportunities."

Xie Bufei looked at her with flickering eyes, and looked at her with some trepidation: "You are right...but if I am gone, who should be responsible for this responsibility? What about it?"

Yu Qiao: "Boss Xie has her considerations, you should trust her."

Xie Bufei nodded meekly, and said softly: "Okay, I will talk to her."

Yu Qiao rubbed her gently She pointed her finger and said, " No matter which way you want to go, I will support you."

Xie Bufei put his hand on his chin and chuckled, "I really hope she thinks the same as you."

Sixth, the weather is fine again.

Yu Qiao greeted Gu Cuilan and wanted to take Xie Bufei home for dinner. The two came to the small county town by car and walked through the cramped and damp alleys. The setting sun sprinkled on the broken glass wall of the unit building, dyed a shimmering halo, vaguely still the evening of yesterday.

Xie Bufei looked around and suddenly sighed: "I remember the last time I came here, it was the last time." Yu Qiao

looked at her blankly: "It wasn't the last time, could it be the next time?"

Pulled it out of her pocket, pointed to the dim street lamp, and said, "Do you remember? It was here that you told me you hate liars."

Yu Qiao thought for a while, then nodded, "Yes."

Xie Bufei coquettishly said: "Oh, I was really scared to death."

Yu Qiao glanced at her and said, "I still hate liars."

Xie Bufei suddenly put on a cat face, Her beautiful eyes drooped, and she looked at her resentfully: "Woo..."

Yu Qiao added helplessly: "However, my sister is the only exception."

Xie Bufei was satisfied: "It's more or less the same."

The two went upstairs , Yu Qiao took out the key to open the door, but unexpectedly the door was opened first, Gu Cuilan looked at them with a smile on her face: "Are you back?"

She looked at Xie Bufei, and praised without hesitation: "Xiao Fei is really getting more and more beautiful the longer she grows." "

Xie Bufei showed a obedient smile, and said shyly and awkwardly: "Thank you, Aunt Gu."

Although it was not the first time to come to Yu Qiao's house, her mood was far different from before. At that time, they hadn't confirmed their relationship, and they were frank with each other. Now that their identities have changed, and they are already Yu Qiao's girlfriend, everything is different again.

She suddenly felt very nervous, as if she was meeting her parents, and her voice became softer.

Gu Cuilan smiled and agreed, and said: "It's better to come early than to come by coincidence. My meals are almost ready, and I'll wait for you to come back."

Yu Qiao bent down and took a pair of slippers for Xie Bufei from the shoe cabinet, and asked: "Mom , don't you have to go to work today?"

Xie Bufei obediently put on her slippers, and heard Gu Cuilan say: "Of course it's a shift! Knowing that you and Xiaofei are coming back, I specially prepared a table of special dishes.

" Handed over the special products and supplements I bought in my hand, and said, "Gu, Aunt Gu, Quiet and I bought this for you..."

Gu Cuilan took it, grinning from ear to ear, and said, "Oh, it cost so much. What are you doing with the money? It doesn't matter if you two come here empty-handed, I welcome you anytime."

After that, she glanced at Xie Feifei and said softly, "Xiao Fei, treat this place as your own home, do whatever you want, don't follow Auntie is polite."

Xie Bufei's cheeks became hot, and she nodded quickly.

Yu Qiao who was on the side suddenly said: "Mom, is the food almost burnt?"

Gu Cuilan slapped her head, shouted "Ouch, hello" and rushed into the kitchen.

Yu Qiao lightly touched Xie Bufei's finger, and said with a smile in her voice, "Sister, your face is so red."

Xie Bufei turned her head and bumped into her smiling eyes, her heart beat faster, and whispered: "I, I was so nervous just now, did you behave strangely?"

Yu Qiao stretched out her hand and rubbed her head: "No, you behaved very well."

Xie Bufei's cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were wet, looking at her, Like a frightened deer: "I'm afraid I'll leave a bad impression on auntie..." "

No, my mother likes you very much." Yu Qiao lowered her voice unconsciously.

She thought for a while, and said: "Knowing that we are coming, she has been preparing for a long time."

Xie Bufei patted her chest and let out a long sigh of relief: "Ah, that's good."

My sister is so cute.

Yu Qiao's heart was surging, she couldn't help lowering her head, kissed her side face, and said in a low voice: "You are so kind, no one will dislike you."

------------ --------

The author has something to say:

Hmm... My sister-in-law did have a crush on my senior's mother when she was young, but this thread has nothing to do with the main thread, so I didn't write much hahaha

------ --------------

(Source of this book: Dragon Phoenix Internet)