42

The shower slanted, and the wind blew the raindrops on people's bodies, fine and dense.

Holding her umbrella high, Yu Qiao passed through the blurred rain curtain, and the two walked side by side towards the dormitory building.

The umbrella is not very big, and there is not enough space for two people to support it. Yu Qiao quietly turned the umbrella towards Xie Bufei, pretending nothing happened, half of her shoulders fell into the rain.

Xie Bufei leaned against her, shrinking into a small ball. From time to time, when thunder sounded in the sky, she would tremble uncontrollably, hug Yu Qiao's arm even tighter, and lower her head.

The raindrops hit the black umbrella surface, making a splashing sound. The sound of torrential water almost cuts off the world outside the umbrella, and they are like two isolated islands floating in the rain, cuddling each other quietly.

After a while, Xie Bufei raised his head, gray rain lines reflected in his dark eyes.

"Quiet, your shoulders are wet." She whispered, "Come closer."

Yu Qiao didn't take it seriously, and said, "I'm fine."

"No, I'll catch a cold." Xie Bufei forcibly helped her Grab her hand and move the umbrella to the middle, "Let's get closer."

The girl stretched her arms around her waist, her warm body leaned closer, and her shoulders and arms inevitably touched together.

The body temperature is transmitted through a thin layer of clothing, and the soft touch is particularly vivid.

Yu Qiao took a breath, and her heartbeat became unstable again.

The wind seemed to get stronger again, blowing up Yu Qiao's hair, passing over her cheeks in a cool way. Xie Bufei turned her head slightly, saw her flushed auricles at a glance, and raised the corners of her mouth silently.

Little Wood is also too easily shy, and blushes when he is teased...

Pedestrians on the street come and go in a hurry, and the two hurried back to the dormitory building.

Standing in the corridor, Yu Qiao put away the umbrella and shook the heavy raindrops off the umbrella. Looking at the gray sky outside, she felt that the rain might not stop until night.

The cold wind blew past, and there was another muffled sound on the horizon, illuminating the dark sky. Xie Bufei screamed, and immediately buried her head in her arms, sobbing softly.

Yu Qiao rubbed her head with her hand, and comforted her softly: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid... we've arrived."

She coaxed for a while, Xie Bufei raised her head, her beautiful fox eyes were full of anxiety, and her voice was muffled: "Quietly, What should I do... I don't have anyone in the dormitory today."

Yu Qiao: "You're the only one here?"

Xie Bufei hummed: "Bai Yi has gone home."

Her lips turned white from biting her lips, and her wet black hair turned white. Locks stick to the neck, like a poor drowned cat.

Yu Qiao felt that her arms around her were also trembling slightly, and she seemed really terrified.

She paused, then said subconsciously: "Then I'll go up to accompany you after I take a shower."

Xie Bufei's eyes lit up suddenly: "Is it possible?"

"Of course." Yu Qiao said.

"Then go and change quickly." Xie Bufei pursed her lips and smiled as if embarrassed, and said in a low voice, "I'll wait for you at 401."

The two parted in the stairwell, Xie Bufei hesitated. Letting go of her hand, she said in a reluctant tone, "I'll be waiting for you, come here soon."

Yu Qiao returned to the dormitory, changed all the sticky clothes on her body, and took the battle shower quickly.

Yao Rudong, who was playing a game, asked, "Why did you wash up so early today?"

"I'm going up to find my senior." Yu Qiao came out wiping her hair. Out of self-esteem to take care of Xie Bufei, she did not tell the truth to the two roommates, "She has something to do with me." "

Then you go up, don't keep her waiting." Lu Yun waved at her, and became intoxicated again. In variety shows.

Yu Qiao carried the laptop upstairs and knocked on the door of dormitory 401. She saw Xie Bufei sitting at the desk, only a small desk lamp was turned on in the room, the light was dim and soft.

"You are here." Xie Bufei raised his head to look at her, smiled softly, and sat in the dividing line between light and dark, his beautiful eyebrows and eyes were outlined in a hazy outline by light and shadow.

She poured Yu Qiao a cup of hot water and said, "Sit down for a while, and I'll take a shower too."

Yu Qiao responded, sat down and turned on the computer and started the programming software.

An error occurred while debugging the project, and she was immersed in finding a solution to the bug, until someone approached from behind, the scent of flowers came, and her slender fingers fell on the broken hair beside her ear.

Xie Bufei stroked her half-dry hair, and said, "Quiet, you don't seem to have blown your hair." There

was a slight itchy feeling in her hair, and Yu Qiao came back to her senses and hummed.

Xie Bufei volunteered: "Shall I blow it for you?"

Yu Qiao had no reason to refuse: "Okay."

She turned her head and saw that Xie Bufei had already picked up the hair dryer, pressed the button, and the warm wind was blowing against the back of her neck. She shrank her neck subconsciously. Seeing that the tip of her ear was red, Xie

Bufei hastily turned off the hair dryer: "I'm sorry, did I touch your... gland?

"

After a while, she said: "Then I will continue?"

With the consent of the other party, she turned on the hair dryer again, gently fiddled with her hair with one hand, and the soft warm wind brushed the side of her face, and the exhaustion all over her body gradually rushed up for a while.

Yu Qiao couldn't help closing her eyes and yawned softly.

Xie Bufei behind her was infected by her, and yawned too. The two of them were silent for a while, and couldn't help laughing.

Xie Bufei said: "If you are sleepy, go to my bed and sleep for a while."

"Would you like to disturb me?" Yu Qiao hesitated for a while, she was really tired after working on projects late at night these days.

Xie Bufei smiled and said, "Why bother?"

Yu Qiao was no longer polite, and thanked: "Thank you, senior."

After drying her hair, she went to bed along the stairs. The bed and pillows are soft, with a faint fragrance of lily of the valley, and there is a large plush doll beside the pillow that does not match the overall style of the painting.

Yu Qiao stared at the plush puppy for a while, and found that it was the doll she caught in the mall before.

She couldn't help being a little shy and a little happy. It turned out that senior sister still kept it...

Lying on the bed sideways, drowsiness gradually came to him. Half-dream and half-awake, she felt someone gently tuck the quilt, and said softly, "Go to sleep."

When

she woke up, the sound of rain hadn't stopped.

Yu Qiao opened her eyes in a daze, and felt a soft body laying quietly in front of her.

She paused, lowered her head, and saw the girl lazily leaning against her arms, playing with her mobile phone.

A head of black hair spread out like silk and satin, scattered on her fair shoulders.

And at some point, his hands were already tightly wrapped around Xie Bufei's slender waist, in a rather possessive posture.

Yu Qiao froze for a moment, almost thinking it was a dream.

Sensing Yu Qiao's subtle movements, Xie Bufei turned around in her arms, smiled with eyes rippling, and said softly: "Are you awake?"

Yu Qiao rubbed her eyes, her voice hoarse: "Yes."

Xie Bufei looked Seeing her dazed expression, she took the initiative to explain: "It was thundering just now, I was a little scared, so I came up and slept with you for a while."

Yu Qiao nodded without being too suspicious, "So that's the case."

Xie Bufei reached out and touched it. Touching her cheek, the voice was gentle: "Do you want to sleep a little longer?"

Yu Qiao also wanted to stay in bed a little bit, so she groaned and lay on the bed without moving. She looked closely at Xie Bufei's side face, and suddenly found that the other person was also looking at her, her eyes flicked over her eyes, the tip of her nose, and finally her soft lips, like a gradually tightening silk net.

The bed curtain was drawn around, and the light filtered through the fabric dimly. Listening to the pattering rain outside the glass window, she suddenly felt very quiet, as if there were only the two of them left in the whole world.

She asked, "Aren't senior sisters sleeping?"

"I just woke up, so I'm not sleepy."

Xie Bufei's eyes flickered, and the tails of the long and narrow eyes were slightly upturned, which looked particularly confusing in the dim light and shadow.

The subtle breath lifted the hair on the tip of her nose, and then fell down.

"I want a hug." She said suddenly.

Yu Qiao paused, reached out and landed on her waist, and slowly tightened her arms. As the distance between the two drew closer, Xie Bufei buried his face in her neck, and couldn't help but let out a satisfied sigh.

She rubbed Yu Qiao's neck with the tip of her nose, and whispered, "I really like your pheromone." The

light herbal fragrance is like a forest bathed in sunlight, and the air is filled with the fragrance of moist soil and grass.

Yu Qiao pursed her lips in embarrassment, and the other party's straightforward praise made her ears warm.

She whispered: "Speaking of which, I don't know what the smell of senior sister's pheromone is."

The girl in her arms froze for a moment, and laughed dryly: "Because... because my pheromone smells bad."

Yu Qiao was a little puzzled: "No way?"

"Really, you'd feel like throwing up if you smell it." Xie Bufei bit the bullet and said.

"Okay." Yu Qiao said, "Could it be the smell of durian?" "

It's not that exaggerated." Xie Bufei lowered her head, her fingers gripped the quilt tightly, her slender finger bones turned white, "I'll tell you later Yes."

"Okay." Yu Qiao smiled, "It doesn't matter if Senior Sister doesn't want to say it."

Xie Bufei responded and sighed silently.

Because of her indecision, she lost another chance to confess her sincerity.

She knew it was unfair to Yu Qiao, but the more she was afraid of losing him, the more she wanted to escape the truth.

In fact, Cheng Yeli was right, blindly escaping was useless and would only make things worse.

The longer this matter drags on, the more disappointed Yu Qiao will be with her, so it's better to tell her as soon as possible.

Xie Bufei took a deep breath, thinking about the right day.

Opening the phone calendar, she saw a red mark in a clear circle, and she suddenly realized that her estrus period was coming soon.

"Senior sister, what's the matter?" Seeing that she was silent, Yu Qiao leaned over and looked at her intently with clear and bright eyes, like a big docile dog.

Xie Bufei reached out and scratched her chin, and said with a smile, "It's nothing."

She thought that she would have to prepare a few more tubes of inhibitors these days.

The author has something to say: I'm sorry I'm late and... woo woo woo;