12

    Xie Bufei paused with her fingers hanging on the screen, and immediately sat up straight.

Gary: "Really?"

Gary: "Quiet, was it you who sent it just now?"

Yu Qiao replied: "Yes."

"I sent a message suddenly, will I disturb my senior?" "

No—— Xie

Bufei bit her lip, and added in a very turbulent manner, "You can send me a message anytime you want."

She added another GIF of a rabbit and a rabbit and sent it over. The fox eyes were full of smiles, and the whole The man was lazily leaning on the sofa, his long legs crossed, his round toes dangling in the air.

It's best to send it every day, a little more, she won't be bothered.

Yu Qiao replied after a while: "Okay."

Xie Bufei squinted her eyes and smiled, but couldn't help but want to tease her: "So you really miss me?"

"What are you thinking, let's talk about it? "

The cat is rolling left and right. jpg..."

The phone vibrated three times in a row, and Yu Qiao looked at the new message with a frozen expression.

Did this person do it on purpose? Asking such a strange question...

A gust of wind blew by, and she pursed her lips, trying to put the chaotic emotions in her heart back on track: "I was just thinking about where senior sister went and what she is doing now." Xie Bufei lowered her

head Yan: "Is that so..."

Yu Qiao: "Well, what's the matter?"

The living room was dimly lit, Xie Bufei bent her knees, resting her chin on the plush pillow between her legs, her beautiful eyebrows drooping slightly , the whole face was half-bright and half-dark by the blue light of the screen.

She held down the phone and sent a voice message, saying, "I thought Quietly wanted to see me."

On the other end, Xie Feifei's clear voice came from the bluetooth headset, with a rising end, which sounded like some kind of soft complaint, with a hint of coquettishness.

On the playground full of people, the girl in camouflage uniform stared at the mobile phone screen in silence for a while, raised her hand and pressed down the military cap on her head, trying to cover the annoying glare of the sun.

She was silent for a moment, looking away.

"A little bit."

"Sister, what are you looking at, smiling so happily?"

A soft female voice suddenly came from behind.

The corners of Xie Bufei's slowly raised lips paused, and the smile in his eyes faded.

"Does it have something to do with you?"

"We haven't seen each other for a few days, why is my sister still like this?" Xie Ke walked to her and sat down, and said softly, "In case my father overhears, I want to say You."

She was wearing a suspender nightdress that looked soft, with two pale and thin arms propped on the edge of the sofa. She had beautiful features, a narrow jaw, and distinct black and white almond eyes. Sick and weak posture.

Xie Bufei glanced at her, her eyes turned from top to bottom, and suddenly laughed: "Some people should take care of themselves. Cherish life, otherwise there will not be a few years left." Xie Ke stared at her deeply, with a tone of

voice From sunny to cloudy: "Do you have to talk to me like this?"

Xie Bufei raised his chin impatiently: "Just leave if you don't want to listen."

Xie Ke paused, his bright almond eyes were like a wrinkled lake , his chest rose and fell slightly, and his voice trembled: "Sister, did I offend you again? I'm sorry..."

The next second, a man's thick voice came from upstairs, accompanied by angry footsteps: " Xie Bufei, can't you treat your sister better? I haven't been home for so long, and my temper has not changed at all!"

Xie Bufei looked up at him and sneered: "Then let your precious daughter stay away from me I'm afraid I'll break her fragile body and mind."

Xie Ke bowed her head obediently, her black hair hung down her shoulders, and she was very delicate and fragile: "Dad, it's my fault. I accidentally disturbed my sister. Don't talk about her." "Look at your sister's treatment of you.

" How nice." Xie Hongxin strode up to Xie Ke, pulled her up from the sofa, and said in a loving tone, "Your sister didn't do it on purpose, don't take it to heart." Xie Ke nodded lightly, but a voice came from behind her

. Xie Bufei's lazy voice: "No, I did it on purpose."

Xie Hongxin blew his beard and stared: "You..."

"Stop arguing, Xiaofei finally went home, the family is kind, more than Everything is fine."

The curly-haired woman on the stairs interrupted, stepping gracefully on the carpet. Her bright face is well maintained, she looks only in her early thirties, and she is seven or eight points similar to Xie Ke.

Xie Ke yelled: "Mom."

"During the few days you went to school, Ke Ke missed my sister every day and hoped for you to come back." The curly-haired woman walked down the stairs and smiled, "Take it as a face for me and don't quarrel Alright, okay?"

Xie Bufei watched her perform with a half-smile: "Since Aunt Lin has said so, then fine."

Lin Qingwei nodded with a gentle smile on her face: "It just so happens that these few days Tian Keke's illness is also cured, and Xiao Fei has returned home, which is a double blessing."

Xie Hongxin's expression also eased: "That's right."

Lin Qingwei walked to the side of the two of them, bent over and touched Xie Ke With a pale head and red, cardamom-like pointed nails piercing through the black hair, Xie Ke smiled obediently with his eyes downcast.

Xie Hongxin stood aside and looked at them, as if seeing the picture of his ideal wife and daughter, he nodded with satisfaction.

Lin Qingwei said in a coaxing tone to the child: "Did Ke Ke sleep well last night? Sister is back, are you happy?"

Xie Ke blinked ignorantly, and nodded vigorously: "I am very happy, and fell asleep right away."

Xie Hongxin: "Ke Ke is the most sensible in our family, and I still know that I miss my sister. You have recovered from your illness these days, how about letting Xiaofei take you out to play?" Xie Ke's eyes lit up: "Okay,

I I want to go to the amusement park..."

Lin Qingwei nodded with a smile, and Xie Hongxin was also beaming, showing a scene of family harmony. All the light from the candlesticks and chandeliers shone on them, dragging out three long and narrow black shadows.

Xie Bufei sat alone in the dark, looked at it blankly for a while, raised her hand and picked up the small bag next to her: "I'm back to school."

She walked towards the gate without looking back, and Lin Qingwei asked loudly behind her, her voice still Gentle without losing grace.

"Are you going to leave so soon? Xiaofei, don't you want to have dinner again?"

Xie Bufei said coldly, "No more."

Xie Hongxin called her from behind again, his voice gradually became smaller as the distance lengthened: "Xie Bufei! You are lawless!"

Xie Bufei lowered his head to contact the driver, walked out of the gate of the villa, and waited by the garage for the driver to drive out the car.

"Sister, sister!"

She heard Xie Ke's panting voice behind her, and looked sideways slightly to see that he was wearing a formal suit and leather shoes, running over patter.

Behind him was a servant carrying several suitcases.

Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows, and asked Xie Ke who ran up to her, "What are you doing?"

Xie Ke raised her blushed face after exercising, with naivety in her eyes: "Dad said I can go to school now."

Xie Bufei Looking at her: "You are still sick."

The servant beside her replied with a distressed look on her face: "Second Miss has recovered a lot recently, Dr. Gu said she can go to school now, please take care of her."

"Me?" Xie Bufei squinted her eyes, her voice dropped an octave, "Excuse me, am I her nanny?"

The servant said awkwardly: "But...you are the elder sister of the Second Miss."

Xie Bufei pursed her lips, took a deep breath, her eyes turned cold instantly, and the servant trembled, not daring to speak anymore.

Xie Ke looked at her expression, as if she was afraid, and slowly lowered her head.

She stepped forward lightly, and said in a voice that could only be heard by two people: "Xie Bufei, you can't get rid of me."

After not receiving any news from Xie Bufei for a long time, Yu quietly waited for a while, Put your phone in your pocket.

The phalanx began to practice going forward. She swung her left arm and swung her right arm back. She didn't notice that she took a turn, and was pointed out by the instructor, and there were friendly laughter all around.

The instructor also teased: "Yu Qiao, what's going on today? You walked well a few days ago, and you don't want the position of military training pacesetter anymore?"

Yu Qiao could only rub her nose, showing an embarrassed smile, and resumed her job. Adjust the state.

Halfway through the training, the instructor stopped and let everyone rest for ten minutes.

The green grass was shiny and hot from the sun, and Yu Qiao sat cross-legged, listening to Yao Rudong and Lu Yun's casual chat.

An ant passed by on the grass, Yu Qiao stared at it with her head down, and suddenly Yao Rudong bumped her arm: "Quiet, I feel like you're absent-minded?" "Huh?" Yu Qiao recovered and raised her head, "What's the matter?

" ?"

Lu Yun looked at her worriedly: "Is it heatstroke? I don't talk much." "

Maybe I didn't wake up at noon." Yu Qiao said, "I'm going to buy a bottle of water."

After saying that, she strode away, leaving Yao Rudong and Lu Yun looked at each other in dismay: "Are these two sentences related?"

Not far from the canteen, Yu Qiao glanced at her phone again on the road, and the screen was empty. She unconsciously clicked her tongue and pushed down the brim of her hat.

Inexplicably restless.

She bought a bottle of iced mineral water and a popsicle, walked back along the road, passed the girls' dormitory building, and suddenly heard the sound of the wheels of the suitcase rolling on the ground, stumbling.

"Sister, wait for me..."

Yu Qiao turned her head and glanced at the source of the sound subconsciously, and saw the girl walking over in black Martin boots, her jeans outlined her long legs, and her light blue sweater looked fluffy. Playful and sassy.

Impatientness was written all over her face, followed by a short girl pushing a suitcase.

The girl suddenly saw Yu Qiao, her pupils shrank slightly, and she stopped slowly.

Yu Qiao was startled: "Senior sister?"

Xie Bufei looked at her and blinked, her impatient expression gradually softened, like a spring breeze breaking through a frozen river of ice.

Xie Ke slowed down, his face flushed due to excessive exercise, and walked carefully beside Xie Bufei.

"Sister, is this your friend?"

She looked at Yu Qiao carefully, from head to toe, a dark light flashed in her eyes, "What's your name?"

Yu Qiao glanced at her, then looked at her again. Looking at Xie Bufei, she said, "Senior sister, who is she?"

"She is my sister."

Xie Bufei didn't intend to introduce more, and turned her head to Xie Ke and said lightly: "The dormitory building is here, you can go up "

"Sister, are you in such a hurry to drive me away?" Xie Ke bit her lip and muttered, "Is it because I caused you trouble again?"...Here it comes again

.

Xie Bufei closed her eyes, suppressing her irritability: "Go up."

Xie Ke squinted her eyes, and suddenly ran up to Yu Qiao in small steps, looked at her, and said with a big smile on her face: "Hello, You are my sister's friend, right? My name is Xie Ke."

Yu Qiao looked down at her and nodded calmly: "Hello."

Xie Ke said with a smile: "My sister must have caused you a lot of trouble Right? I'm sorry for your trouble, please give me more advice from now on, please take care of her more." Suddenly,

Xie Bufei's heart was filled with anger, she turned around and said loudly: "Xie Ke..."

But Yu Qiao suddenly asked: "Why does your sister take care of me? You are her family, so you can't take care of her yourself?"

Xie Ke looked at her in surprise, her expression distorted: "Ah? I..."

Yu Qiao looked Looking at Xie Bufei behind her, the girl stood there in amazement, her fox eyes wide open, her soft light red lips parted slightly, like a stunned cat.

Yu Qiao suddenly understood something, looked down at Xie Ke, and said in a low voice, "Stay away from her."

Xie Ke's heart skipped a beat, and she wanted to say something, but she seemed to be shocked by a huge force, unable to speak out. She curled up her fingers and grabbed the hem of the clothes tightly.

Yu Qiao passed her, walked to Xie Bufei's side, and gently held her wrist.

"Follow me."

The autumn sun was still scorching hot, Xie Bufei was dragged by her and ran away, the images of the two of them were about to melt, leaving Xie Ke standing alone in the shadow of the dormitory building.

After running for a long time, Yu Qiao finally stopped.

Xie Bufei hadn't recovered from the long run, she blinked and looked at her in a daze.

The tip of her nose and cheeks were slightly red, her dark eyes were tanned to a light color that was almost transparent, and the furry hood hung behind her head, making her look very soft.

Yu Qiao hesitated for a moment, put her hand on her head, and rubbed it jerkyly a few times.

"It's okay." She seemed to be comforting, "We got rid of her."