2

    Xie Bufei stood in front of the mirror and applied lipstick.

The reddish paste lightly outlined the full shape of her lips. She opened and closed her lips, pressed them up and down lightly, and smiled slightly in the mirror.

The peach blossom eyes in the mirror are curved into crescent moons, and the red lips and white teeth under the thin eyebrows are shining brightly.

Raising her eyebrows in satisfaction, Xie Bufei picked up the long hair around her neck, pressed down the pheromone suppression sticker next to the dressing table, and pressed it on the gland.

The faint pheromone aroma in the air became inaudible.

After washing up, she put on her dress and opened the door of the dormitory.

The morning light at five or six o'clock greeted the eyes, the breeze was blowing, and a breath mixed with damp soil rushed.

Xie Bufei looked out from the corridor, and the entire campus was stained with an indelible gray, and there were still large traces of rain on the concrete floor.

The rain may have just stopped.

The heat of August was driven away by the light rain just now, and it was no longer so stuffy.

Xie Bufei walked down the stairs, and bumped into a shaky figure at the corner.

She stopped, looked at it for a moment, and raised her eyebrows: "Bai Yi?"

The figure stopped, standing crookedly, with one hand on the railing, slurring: "Boots, are the boots gray?"

Xie Bufei approached, The strong smell of alcohol is pungent and unpleasant. She frowned, and stood away without changing her expression: "How much did you drink?"

Bai Yi smiled, blushed and raised a finger, with a big tongue: "Mountain, mountain bottle!" She also looked quite proud.

Xie Bufei was very speechless: "You are quite drunk."

Bai Yi said innocently: "Sesame oil, I am, very sober." She looked at Xie Bufei, belatedly said, "Oh, you want to be rough. Is it?"

"Yeah."

Bai Yi waved her hand: "Then you can go back and sleep."

Xie Bufei looked at her: "Can you walk back alone?"

"Of course!" Bai Yi hurriedly stood up to prove herself. To prove that she was very clear-headed, she accidentally slipped and nearly rolled backwards down the stairs.

She patted her chest in shock: "Wow!" She didn't have the slightest awareness that she almost had an accident.

Xie Bufei sighed lowly, out of the intolerance and helplessness of having been a roommate for two years, she took a step forward to hold her arm and took her up to the third floor.

During the period, Bai Yi dishonestly wanted to break free from the shackles and prove herself again many times. Xie Bufei couldn't bear it and gave her a knife: "Shut up."

Bai Yi was quiet.

Opening the door of the dormitory, she patiently put Bai Yi on the bed, took off her crumpled coat and sneakers, picked up the quilt next to her and covered Bai Yi.

That knife didn't knock Bai Yi unconscious, she fell asleep unknowingly, with a sweet expression on her face.

Xie Bufei took out the hangover tea, reboiled the water to make a pot, and placed it on the table under Baiyi's bed.

After settling everything, Xie Bufei gently closed the door and walked out of the dormitory again.

The sky is a little brighter, and the sun can be seen quietly pushing through the dark clouds and mists, illuminating the gray world.

When she walked from the dormitory area to the playground, she saw a figure moving from far to near on the empty track.

The man was wearing a black short-sleeved sportswear, showing his fair and smooth forearms. The bulky black-rimmed glasses rest on the slender bridge of the nose, and they will slide down after a while.

Xie Bufei stopped in her tracks.

She stopped and watched for a while, then approached the red runway.

Yu Qiao has the habit of running in the morning.

There are usually no students on the playground after 5 o'clock in the morning, no one will kick a football onto the track, and no one who comes for a walk will block the way.

All the way avoiding the small puddles on the runway, the six laps were almost to the end, she ran towards the finish line, and saw a person in a lake blue dress standing by the finish line from a distance.

Came for a run?

Yu Qiao quickly rejected herself: It should be inconvenient to wear a skirt.

The closer the distance, the clearer the figure of that person.

The light fragrance also rushed towards her with the breeze, lingering gently on the tip of her nose.

Yu Qiao's throat burned instantly, and her steady breathing was disrupted.

She ran towards the finish line with a blank mind, her feet touched the white line, Yu Qiao ran forward a few steps according to the inertia, stopped with a red face, and gasped for breath while holding her knees.

The bloody taste in the throat can't go away.

"Drink?" A pleasant voice sounded from her ears, and Yu Qiao saw a bottle of water appearing in front of her eyes.

Everything so familiar? !

"You..." She opened her mouth and changed her words, "Senior Xie." With

beautiful fox eyes bent, Xie Bufei smiled and said, "You know me now." It scratched her heart gently.

Yu Qiao stood still with some embarrassment, looked at the water in her hand, and said, "No need, I bring it myself."

Xie Bufei didn't force her, she took back the mineral water, saw the black-rimmed glasses on the opposite side reaching into her pocket, Take out a packet of paper.

The slender and distinct knuckles were slightly bent, the index finger and the thumb were pressed together, and the tissue was gently pulled out, and the hands were spread out.

Xie Bufei stared at her hand: "I gave it to you yesterday?"

"Yes." Yu Qiao didn't know why, so she took off her black-rimmed glasses and wiped the sweat off her face with a tissue.

The sweet fragrance filled the air unscrupulously.

The line of sight was too obvious to ignore, as if it fell on her eyes, cheeks and lips through thin paper, and every time she wiped it, it was like a flame burning.

After wiping off her sweat, Yu Qiao pursed her lips, knowing that she was in a mess right now.

She lowered her head and wanted to put on her glasses again, when suddenly she heard Xie Bufei laughing: "You look better without glasses."

Yu quietly paused.

She still put on her glasses, and said in a calm voice, "Thank you for the paper my senior sister gave me yesterday."

Xie Bufei answered irrelevantly: "Have you had breakfast?"

Yu Qiao didn't understand why the topic changed so quickly, but she still replied: "No "

"Then let's go together."

Before entering the cafeteria, Yu Qiao never figured out that she just followed.

"So senior sister is here to run?"

"Of course not." Xie Bufei looked back at her, squinted and smiled, "I just dropped by and saw you on the playground.

" Dimples that were not noticeable: "Oh."

Walking into the cafeteria, the smile on Xie Bufei's face quickly faded. She was tall and slender, with black hair swaying, and her steps were breezy. She was stunning and gave off an inaccessible aura.

"What do you want to eat?"

Yu Qiao replied, "I can do anything." She has no habit of picky eaters.

Xie Bufei glanced around and asked, "Which shop did you take out part-time yesterday?"

Yu Qiao was stunned, pointing to a shop selling pasta.

The food and price are written on the LED notice board next to the store, which is not expensive. Xie Bufei approached the food outlet and knocked on the glass window.

It was only six o'clock at this time, and there were very few people in the cafeteria. The drowsy clerk was knocked out of sleepiness, and forced himself to do business: "Hello beauty, what do you want?"

Xie Bufei looked at Yu Qiao and motioned for her to go first.

"I just want a bowl of noodles and clear soup." Xie

Bufei: "I'm the same as her."

Had a pepper appetizer. Xie Bufei found a secluded seat, and Yu Qiao sat opposite her with a plate.

Xie Bufei took the first sip of the soup and suddenly clicked her tongue.

Yu Qiao clenched the spoon tightly: "What's the matter?"

"It's hot." Xie Bufei opened his lips slightly, spit out a small pink tip of his tongue, and hissed.

Yu Qiao tried to take a sip, and said strangely: "My bowl is okay."

Xie Bufei stuck out her tongue and blinked: "I'm a cat's tongue, so I'm afraid it will be hot."

Yu Qiao suddenly said: "That's it." Strange knowledge Added again.

She saw Xie Bufei holding a spoon and carefully blowing air, like a cat playing with a newly bought toy with its meaty paws. She looked rather clumsy and cute, but completely subverted the image of the cold beauty who was vigorous and resolute just now, and she couldn't help laughing.

Xie Bufei glanced at her: "What are you snickering about?"

Yu Qiao stopped laughing and said seriously, "It's nothing."

Xie Bufei looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

She casually said, "I don't know your name yet."

"Yu Qiao." Yu Qiao paused, "Speaking of which, I haven't paid my senior for breakfast just now..." "Just

add a WeChat account." , you forward it to me." Xie Bufei took out her mobile phone, "Scan my code." The

QR code was quickly poked in front of her eyes, Yu Qiao subconsciously scanned it, and the phone beeped, jumping to Xie Bufei's information .

The avatar is a blue-eyed puppet cat named "Gary".

After the two became friends, Yu Qiao quickly transferred the money over.

Xie Bufei accepted it, and looked at her with raised lips: "Actually, it's not much money, so it's okay not to give." "

No." Yu Qiao shook her head, she didn't like to owe favors.

Xie Bufei finished the last mouthful of noodles, gracefully wiped the peanut butter on her lips with a napkin, and asked, "Do you have class in the morning?" "

No. Where's the senior?"

"There is a section." Xie Bufei glanced at the time and stood up, "See you next time."

Yu Qiao got up to say goodbye to her, and suddenly saw Xie Bufei turned her head and smiled at her: "Do you want to invite me?" Have lunch?"

The sunlight reflected on her face through the floor-to-ceiling windows, bright and flamboyant, as if gathering the focus of the whole world.

Yu Qiao stared at her blankly, then subconsciously nodded in the other's gaze.

Xie Bufei left quickly, and the light fragrance dissipated.

Yu Qiao walked out of the cafeteria, suddenly bewildered: I obviously just scanned the payment code, why did I add WeChat?

She rubbed between her brows, dumbfounded.