Prologue

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, before the empire, before the old Republic, before time itself, there was only the Arcane.

Then, the Arcane created two planets to stock both parts of itself. Those parts were each half of the Arcane and called the FORCE.

The planet Erekir was granted with the bright side of the force whereas the planet Exoos was granted with the dark side of the force. Those two planets quickly developed a life and gave birth to their blessers: the imperfects and the destructors. Each was given the ability to master the aspect of the force linked to their home planet.

But as time goes by, a war was triggered between them. The destructors wanted to destroy all they could whereas the imperfects wanted to protect and help build the galaxy. The war lasted thousands of years without any changes on either side while the ones who remained neutral and the galaxies suffered huge losses.

Seeing the consequences of this conflict, the imperfects took a decision. They will use all their powers to seal the destructors. One of them will stay and keep an eye on the seal and the others will go back to the force, granting the galaxies with peace. And they succeeded.

After this, both planets were hidden by the Arcane who then left the galaxy to develop by itself. And with the imperfects and destructors gone, so was the knowledge of the force and the Arcane.

For thousands of years, the force will go unnoticed by the people in the galaxy until a force-sensitive child managed to teach himself to use it. That was the beginning of the Jedi era and the Arcane's influence on this new realm ...