13. the liberating food, the meal of the lord, part 1.

*EVER HEARD OF PURIJAGATNATHA SWAMI'S MAHAPRASADA? THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW THE MAHAPRASADA CAME IN TO BEING. ENJOY*

|||||||

"mata, here, let me do it". "That is alright narada, let it be". "no no mata, wont you let your son serve his mother?". "I never meant that, narada". ". "then, today I'll be doing the entire jobs here in vaikuntham.". yo"you go and take rest, amma".

*guessed whats going on in here? Let me tell yuh, this is where narada is trying to please mata Lakshmi. Once, Lakshmi joked that he didn't love her like lord vishnu. That hert narada immencely, and so, here he is, showing his mother how much he loved her in every way possible*

Lakshmi went to her lord, a small smile on her lips. "swami, " she called, to which vishnu looked up from what he was doing, observing the universies. "yes, priye?". "it seams that your dear bhakta is trying to please me. I think he's hert . ". "narada and hert? Priye, are you sure?" "yes, swami. I am obviously sure. ". "I think narada is hert because you remember the day before yesterday, I had joked that he didn't like me or serve me like he devoted himself to you. It was a joke, and I hold nothing against him, and I hope you know that as well.". "yes, yes. I do. But, beware, Lakshmi". Vishnu smiled mischievously" something big is coming for you".

"oh really, swami? " Lakshmi said with the same mischieve filling her eyes. Vishnu smiled charmingly as Lakshmi heard a call from the said person , they were talking about. "ammaaaaa. See what I have done?" Lakshmi stood up and sprinted toward a grinning narada.

he had made a beautiful garland of jasmines and lotuses specially for her. "amma, look, how does this look like, mata? ". Narada's excited voice boomed across the entire vaikuntha. Lakshmi giggled "its beautiful, dear narada. ". Narada smiled before calling on to his dearest hari. "narayana, Narayana. Prabhuuuuu. Please, would you mind coming here for just a few seconds?". Narada said, his tone worried and fearful. Lakshmi was confused of why he was doing this. hering the calls of his devotee, vishnu came running to find a smiling narada and a confused Lakshmi. "what happened, narada? Is something wrong? ". "Narayana Narayana. No prabhu. I just wanted you to put this garland I made on mata' so that I can see how she looks waring this one masterpiece of myne. ". "do it, narada. Its your offerings, not myne, right?" vishnu asked, his smile mischievous, as always. "well, " narada hesitated. "why does a son hesitate to offer something to his mother goddess?" Lakshmi asked, to which narada flushed and put the garland upon Lakshmi, with all the love in the universe.