3, a face like that of hari, a narada narayana story, part 3.

3narada was confused. what was he fealing? a fealing that was unknown to him till now, entered his heart. he was struck with lust and desired one person alone. the daughter of king sheelanidhi. but that was impossible. a person with the radiance and the character of hari was to be the husband of srimati. then, he was struck with an idea. . i, being one of the gratest devotees of hari, have the privilage to propiciate him when ever i want. if he pleases, and hears my prayers, i can ask him for a face like his, radient and beautiful. and i am sure, that shrimati wont reject me. narada smiled to himself and started to chant om namo narayanaya. om namo narayanaya .***vishnu smiled sadly as he saw his dear devotee forget his dharma as a sage. there was no other way than to teach him this leson that would take his arrogance and pride away. as narada kept on calling to him with grate love and devotion, he could not help, but appear before narada. ******

narada, open your eyes, lord vishnu said , his voice soft and jentle, and filled with as much love as was in narada.

narada opened his eyes and was extreamly extatic. 1, because he's going to have his boon fulfilled, and 2, because he saw his lord.

no matter how much he saw his lord, he was unable to stop looking at the beautiful dark lord.

this  fourced narada into singing a song.

*this is my own way  and is translated using google translater, please, do not be offended if there's any mistakes*

अहो नारायण नमामि त्वां यं ३ लोकेश्वरम् | अहो भगवन् , अहो त्वं यः सुन्दरः सर्वतः सिद्धः | अहं नारदः कामये यत् त्वं हरिवत् मुखं हरिवत् मुखं प्रयच्छसि। हरिवत् मुखम् ।

translation, 

Oh Narayana, I bow to you who are the Lord of the 3 worlds Oh Lord , oh you who are beautiful and perfect in every way I, Narada, wish that you would grant me a face like that of Hari. A face like 

 that of hari.

as he sang, his speed increased and he went on singing a face like that of hari hari hari hari hari hari  

after narada had finished singing, lord vishnu smiled and granted his wish . thathasthu. he said. and vanished.

narada was now happier than ever.

now, he could get the girl or the love of his life.

***

days passed by, and finally, the day of shrimati's swayamvar arrived. the halls  of the palace was well decorated and kings and princes from various kingdoms had arrived to partisipate in the swayamvar and try there luck. everyone was luststricken for the beautiful princess of mayavati.

everybody assembled at the hall of the swayamvar. the suters stood in a large line, each prince's eyes having a ray of hope to win the hand of shrimati.

in came narada, too, hanging his vina on his sholder and waring his sagely robes, that everyone , especially the bride, would recognise him and after looking at him, she will choose him.

narada stood as the last suter, so that shrimati , after rejecting all the princes would , at last, come to him and choose him for sure. because, he was now as beautiful and had the radience of hari.