Further within the fight

August 12th, 2552.

Dear journal... datapad? Whatever the bloody hell, this thing is called.

It has been nearly under a month since I had accidentally performed a spell that sent the others and myself centuries into the future, and a lot has changed.

The war on reach has escalated drastically, and so to sum up and catch up on what has happened so far is that, after the battle of the smaller spire, we let the UNSC know of the situation on the ground.

But they already knew that the covenant were on reach and of what was happening thanks to a second team making the discovery while on their own mission.

Admiral Ellison was called back to earth for planning. Alongside the other higher-ups and so taking his place of the fleet is captain Washington....

*Should I feel weird? I mean, I will be taking orders from her... from a washington... No, arthur, don't overthink it and dont overcomplicaite it. You'll make your brain hurt...*

Regardless, she's in command of the fleet and soon had to make herself familiar with everyone and everything.

It was shortly after the captain had left the campsite down below to take the helm of the ship above that soon that the other nations joined me on the ground...

I suppose I'll have to leave it here then, I hear yelling.
A.K.

"Putain d'idiot Angleterre!! Putain d'idiot!!" Francis yelled at his long-time frinemy, Arthur felt guilt as he watched the frenchmen march over with Matthew hot on his heels.

And as clear as a mirror, arthur was able to see the emotions on their faces.

Fear, anger, hurt, worry, and a drop of disappointment. So plainly painted on them, it was just enough that the englishmen was then taken out of his thoughts by the tight embrace of his oldest friend and younger son.

Jibbered French incoherently spoken by both Francis and Matthew, and as soon as the hug ended, did the frenchmen smack him on the head.

"It is one thing, one thing I would have expected from him!" He said through gritted teeth, as he poited to alfred. He looked away and then attempted to calm himself by taking deep breaths.

"But you? Arthur, that is something you haven't done since we were children. " Francis said as he started pacing back and forth, Matthew then placed a hand on the frenchmens sholder to stop the others' pacing.

"I-."I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I should've - " Before the American could continue speaking, Francis cut him off.

"I know.... *sigh* You both are going to be the death of me. " He then as he rubbed his forehead, alfred could only shrug sheepishly.

"Aya well, if you're all done, can we get to work?" China said, with a muddled impatience in his tone.

"Da, as cute as it is seeing family back together again, what do we do now?" Russia then asked.

"Well, colonel Holland has orders for us." Alfred said. He then started walking out of the hanger, and the other nations followed him on the walk.

When they entered a nearby room, they were surprised to see two other Spartans. One was natalya, who was wearing her helmet, and Romano stood next to her helm placed on the table with his right hand resting on it.

The nations were both suprised and unsuprised to see him.

England could see the Belarusian spartan stiffen up and look to the ground, Alfred made a nodding gesture, and Natalya quickly made an exit from the room.