Chapter 2x03: Closer and further

(Two people are kissing each other. They are inside a dark room, surrounded by cleaning materials. Juliana pushes Yuri so her back can be against the wall. Yuri moans and bits Juliana's lips. Then, Yuri pushes her to the side, so she can be the one leading the situation. However, Juliana pokes one of the bookcase shelves into her ribs, causing her to groan in pain. When she hears her, Yuri separates herself from her girlfriend.)

YURI: (Worried) I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?

JULIANA: (Moves her head from left to right) No, don't worry. (Moves herself forward, so she can kiss Yuri's lips once more. After that, she starts kissing Yuri's neck, making her moan) This wouldn't happen if we could kiss in public.

YURI: (Moaning) This is not kissing. We're making out. (Grabs her girlfriend's head, so she can look at her in the eye) This wouldn't be too appropriate to do in public. (Takes her girlfriend's head and bites her lower lip)

JULIANA: (Breathless) But we are in the cleaning room. This place is too uncomfortable to make out. And we can't ask for more favors from your mom like the night of the party. (With a suggestive tone) But, we could go to my room...

YURI: (Firmly) No. We can't go there because it's not just your room. It's also Kitty's room. And it would be awkward if she finds us making out again.

(Yuri kisses Juliana, but Juliana is not focused on her and has her mind elsewhere. When Yuri tries to kiss her neck, she starts talking once more)

JULIANA: (Curiously) You care too much about Kitty, don't you?

(Yuri separates herself from her girlfriend, with a weird look)

YURI: (Confused) Why are you asking me this? Is it necessary to talk about this right now?

JULIANA: (Taking a step back) You brought Kitty into the conversation, so it's a fair question.

YURI: (Frowning and confused) Okay. (Thinks about it and sighs) I guess I care about her. (Shrugs) I don't know. She's a really cute girl and I really like spending time with her. (Smiles) She's funny and sometimes looks like she's lost her mind, but she has a really beautiful heart.

JULIANA: (With an eyebrow raised) Why does it look like you're talking about someone who is more than a friend?

YURI: (Opening her eyes, wide) Why would you say that? (Firmly) Kitty is my friend. A really close friend. But I don't see her as anything more than that. I've told you before. She's just a friend.

JULIANA: And I've told you before that you used to say that I was a friend too.

YURI: (Sighs) Juliana, (Grabs her hands, tight) this is the last time that I'm going to say this. Kitty is my friend and she's straight. There's no way anything could happen between us.

JULIANA: (Seriously, crosses her arms in front of her chest) You keep saying that nothing could happen between you two because she's straight. But, what if she wasn't? What is she liked girls and you didn't know? And what if she doesn't even know herself and...

YURI: (Firmly) Juliana. Stop.

(Juliana takes a deep breath before Yuri speaks once more)

YURI: Listen to me. (Grabs her hands once more, so she can give her strength through her touch) I love you. I've been wanting to be with you out and proud for so long that I don't want to waste any second arguing about some hypothetical situation. So, forget about Kitty, please. She's my friend and that's all it is. Okay?

JULIANA: (Nods, agreeing) Okay. (Shakes her head) I'm sorry I said all of this. (Takes Yuri by her waist and pulls her closer) It's just that, after so long being away from each other, I don't want anyone to ruin our relationship. I love you, Yuri.