The Race for the Realm

"In the valley of stars find the sun that sparkles inside the moon." Mateo says.

"Guess we all better put on our riddle caps. We have to find that next piece before Shuriki." Naomi says.

"Don't worry I am a whiz at cracking riddles." Skylar says.

"You mean jokes." Dulce says.

"I still think you do good Skylar." Tara says.

"Thanks Tara." Skylar says laughing slightly as he blushes while Elena zones out.

"Elena what do you think?" Naomi asks snapping Elena out of her thoughts.

"About what?" Elena asks.

"The riddle we're trying to solve remember?" Naomi asks.

"I'm sorry seeing Skuriki again reminded me of my parents. We have to stop her." Elena says.

"And we will but first we have to solve that riddle." Naomi says.

"Right of course. What was it again?" Elena asks

"In the valley of stars fine the sun that sparkles in the moon." Gabe says

"I got it we have to go to the moon." Skylar says.

"No Skylar we have to go to Vallestrella valley of the stars. That's what Vallestrella means." Migs says.

"Great to the realm of the jaquins." Elena says.

"Wings up amigos." Skylar says.

"Right after we lock this up in the palace treasury." Mateo says taking the staff from Elena.

"There's no time for that. Tell him Gabe." Naomi says.

"I agree with Naomi on this. If we're going to stop Shuriki we should get to Vallestrella as fast as possible we cant wait." Alexis says.

"Actually I agree with Mateo." Gabe says.

"What?" Naomi asks.

"We need to secure it immediately." Gabe says.

"No we don't." Naomi says.

"Wings down amigos." Luna says.

"If the staff is locked up Shuriki won't be able to make the scepter of night even if she finds the other two pieces." Mateo says.

"Wings up." Skylar says.

"That actually sounds like a better fail proof plan. We should probably lock the staff up first just to be safe in case something happens." Alexis says.

"But going to Vallestrella is our best chance to catch Shuriki." Naomi says.

"Naomi they have a point. We should lock the staff up first. We cant allow Shuriki to get a hold of all the pieces." Alexis says.

"Wings down." Tara says.

"We should split up. Gabe and Mateo take the staff to the palace. Naomi, Alexis, and I will go to Vallestrella to find the next piece of the scepter and take care of Shuriki." Elena says.

"As soon as we get the staff back to the palace we'll come find you." Gabe says as he and Mateo leave on Dulce and Migs.

*Timeskip*

"Open says me." Luna says as they flew in the cave and she opens the portal to Vallestrella. They then fly in the portal and arrive in Vallestrella.

"Was that a frog or a butterfly?" Naomi asks as a frog with butterfly flies by.

"Yep." Luna says.

"So now we have to find the sun that sparkles in the moon. What does that even mean?" Elena asks.